charts

ALL Charts Discussion: Joanne hits 1/2 billion streams on Spotify

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

PanPikus
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

YouTube doesn't count in the album charts

Maybe in the smaller coutries does :shrug: I don't know :wtf:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nattuggla

OMG this gives me goosebumps. :wub: Shook at the intro and I love how they mixed the song.

I am praying that one day we will hear what Gaga x RedOne else have created in their sessions since it seems like an progressive evolution to their previous stuff. 

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, nattuggla said:

OMG this gives me goosebumps. :wub: Shook at the intro and I love how they mixed the song.

I am praying that one day we will hear what Gaga x RedOne else have created in their sessions since it seems like an progressive evolution to their previous stuff. 

I WILL F*CKING CRY

VBF<DBGMGFBMF

I'M STILL WAITING FOR NEW DATES

THEY'LL F*CKING CANCEL THE EUROPEAN LEG I CAN FEEL IT

HolyDelRey

Joanne (Spotify - Update)

Total - 471,442,862 

Total & Remixes - 477,485,246

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

TheRoof
3 minutes ago, Arturo said:

So happy Gaga has an album track over 100M now with PI.

giphy.gif

TheRoof

not an Ariana selfia having more comercial impact(in a 2015 single:toofunny:) than Katy's latest TV performances (from recent singles:emma:

YourCureness
10 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

The cure could been one of gagas biggest and iconic hits if only released at an better time. SMASH :giveup:

if only it was promoted, you mean? :giggle:

little legend

Fun fact:

In a year Gaga in twitter will pass Taylor Swift and Ellen and will become the 5th most followed person on twitter(aleady passed YouTube twitter account a month ago) . And if the growth remains the same (which will not) she will be the most followed person again on twitter in 2026

Thrasher

Could the introduction of YT streams into BB200 be useful and accelerate that Diamond certification for The Fame? :gum: 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

10 minutes ago, viniferrett said:

ugh i guess that rat is back :nails:

What rat? :awkney:

Spanish Eyes
2 hours ago, little legend said:

Fun fact:

In a year Gaga in twitter will pass Taylor Swift and Ellen and will become the 5th most followed person on twitter(aleady passed YouTube twitter account a month ago) . And if the growth remains the same (which will not) she will be the most followed person again on twitter in 2026

This is wonderful. I know this could be foolishly positive, but if she wins a televised Grammy in 2018, and if she is given the Vanguard award, that will influence her steady growth of new followers. We already have ASIB to shepherd in new fans, potentially. Plus the remainder of the JWT. Plus, there's always the possibility of something we haven't even begun to fathom. Gaga could throw a curve ball that ends up working. 

• PartySick locked and unpinned this topic

Archived