charts

ALL Charts Discussion: Joanne hits 1/2 billion streams on Spotify

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, yASSsss said:

no,he works for EW and he's interviewed Gaga several times in the past  :sweat: 

I’d take that with a grain of salt. I take any comment about “I know some **** but I can’t say some **** but I’m gonna sorta say some ****”. Oh please. 

Also, Cannes Film Festival is a highly respectable and reputable festival, and when they praise a film, the film is generally pretty good. Doesn’t matter if it doesn’t receive 47 millions Oscars. It’s a general understanding that if Cannes loves your film, your film will be pretty damn well respected. 

Arturo

Hmmm I'm excited for the ASIB soundtrack but still keeping my expectations the same even after reading those test screening tweets. I got way too hyped for Perfect Illusion

yASSsss
Just now, Arturo said:

Joanne -43 weeks and counting

8421150.gif

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

I’m excited for the soundtrack but I think she’s playing with fire with this movie. This is just my thoughts but the odds are really stacked against her, especially with the choice of film. Of all films lol

this can either be Dreamgirls....or Glitter. 

ArtGagaPop
2 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Hmmm I'm excited for the ASIB soundtrack but still keeping my expectations the same even after reading those test screening tweets. I got way too hyped for Perfect Illusion

the ASIB soundtrack will win grammys, oscars, have gagas next #1 in the US and fix gagas streaming/youtube problem :queenga:

SlayGagaloo
4 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

the ASIB soundtrack will win grammys, oscars, have gagas next #1 in the US and fix gagas streaming/youtube problem :queenga:

and then you woke up :giggle:

Over.

ArtGagaPop
2 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

and then you woke up :giggle:

still waiting for the cure video. Any day now! :gaycat:

yASSsss
8 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Joanne -43 weeks and counting

do you know how many weeks did TF,TFM and BTW spend on the BB200

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

nattuggla

If the Joanne World Tour gets recorded and released on Netflix I can see that Joanne gets another boost (next to her other albums)..... :diane:

Joanne could be longer on BB200 than BTW when it's all said and done.....

ArtGagaPop
2 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

If the Joanne World Tour gets recorded and released at Netflix I can see that Joanne gets another boost (next to her other albums)..... :diane:

I need this+ an DVD release 

nattuggla

16 days left until the continuation of the JWT!!! I hope Gaga could recover well and will be fit again. :pray:

• PartySick locked and unpinned this topic

Archived