charts

ALL Charts Discussion: Joanne hits 1/2 billion streams on Spotify

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM

Lana is such a b*tch saying she would announce European dates this week and still nothing

I MEAN MY FAVs WANT ME TO SUFFER

I SWEAR

giphy.gif

FRANZGA

wait perfect Illusion 99.93M steams in spotify.. 100M tomorrow.. :pray:

i want another spotify update for the albums and Born This Way (song), Alejandro, Paparazzi and TEOG 

3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Lana is such a b*tch saying she would announce European dates this week and still nothing

I MEAN MY FAVs WANT ME TO SUFFER

I SWEAR

giphy.gif

Gaga is cancelled to me since she cancelled Montreal + Lana isn't even coming to Montreal so she's cancelled too.

FRANZGA

If they're not releasing LG6 (not ASIB) in 2018, they better release a compilation album with HITS plus piano acoustics plus live versions with 1 or 2 new songs.. it'll be a good way of boosting her streams

imagine the piano acoustic of BR, Papz, PF, TEOG & MR.. and live version of Bang Bang (I want it in spotify), MTN, Alejandro, etc

ViviLittleM
3 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

If they're not releasing LG6 (not ASIB) in 2018, they better release a compilation album with HITS plus piano acoustics plus live versions with 1 or 2 new songs.. it'll be a good way of boosting her streams

imagine the piano acoustic of BR, Papz, PF, TEOG & MR.. and live version of Bang Bang (I want it in spotify), MTN, Alejandro, etc

you know before an album I actually want TOUR DATES FOR MY FAV SOLO ALBUM AFTER BORN THIS WAY FDLVBDWLBFDLBBGGBGFB

FRANZGA
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

you know before an album I actually want TOUR DATES FOR MY FAV SOLO ALBUM AFTER BORN THIS WAY FDLVBDWLBFDLBBGGBGFB

i want those too, but sad we cant do anything bout it..

i want a JWT DVD as well.. please in her 10 year anniversary.. :pray:

ViviLittleM

This is so 'funny' since Feb 2017 I've wanted Live Nation to add dates in Asia&Oceania and now I'm here praying she isn't cancelling an European leg.

CakeLikeLG

I've got banned from ATRL because I made topic "Is Glory the most forgotten era of last years" :toofunny:

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

FRANZGA
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

This is so 'funny' since Feb 2017 I've wanted Live Nation to add dates in Asia&Oceania and now I'm here praying she isn't cancelling an European leg.

gaga be like: that's what you get Vivien for being greedy. :nails:

Spoiler

jk sis, :hug: i've wanted Asia and Oceania Dates as well but now I'm also praying that she's fine and will not cancel EU Dates

• PartySick locked and unpinned this topic

Archived