đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Rate the Last Movie You Watched

James L

Featured Posts

Lampost

Star Trek Into Darkness - 7/10

There's no doubt that this is a technically polished, good film. Like most of JJ Abrams stuff, it just lacks any sort of emotional pay-off. It doesn't help that the script isn't that great either... the dialogue is very clumsy at times and the structure of the plot (and the plot itself!) is unsettling to the point where you might be left unsatisfied. Luckily, Benedict Cumberbatch saves the day, his performance, as the villain, is the absolute best thing about the film. In fact, pretty much all of the cast are great, although some members could have used a little more screen time.

Edited by Lampost

JustABadKid

The Great Gatsby - 9/10

I went into this movie hoping for something spectacular, and I got just that. I wish I could say they did a great job transitioning the book into a movie, but I didn't even make it halfway through the book before I had to put it down. The movie is one of the greatest movies I've seen in a while. It is exactly how I think the movie should be. The only thing that holds me back from giving it a full 10/10 is that some of the music used in the movie didn't work out. Lana Del Rey's "Young and Beautiful" and Florence + The Machine's "Over the Love" work beautifully, but some of the more hip-hop-esque songs seem awkward for the time period of this movie.

If you've got the time, I definitely recommend that everyone go see this movie while it's in theaters. We caught the one in 3D since the regular one wasn't playing until a later time, and I must say I'm glad we did. They didn't overuse it by having things come out at you. The 3D added great visuals and really allowed you to see into Gatsby's world. Wether you hated the book or absolutely loved it, this is a must see!

n0ne

Oblivion - 9/10

Really exceeded my expectations,visually breathtaking and the acting was excellent.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Silent Hill 2 

4/10

Horrible movie.

I used to love that movie when I was like 12 :megaflop:

Funny how tastes change

Anyways last movie watched: Pan's Labrynth

7.5/10 yep pretty good :)

Edited by mejiaas

I used to love that movie when I was like 12 :megaflop:

Funny how tastes change

yeah, it was released 7 months ago.

yeah, it was released 7 months ago.

Oh sorry I read it as silent hill (the first part) lol :toofunga:

the-great-gatsby-poster1.jpg

MY RATING: 2/10

Leonardo was just reciting his lines and Tobey wouldn't stop smiling and I couldn't stand the blonde girl.

spice-world_2832.jpg

MY RATING: 5682452478956938/10

The best movie ever.

Two Lovers - 7.5/10 

I love Gwyneth and this was a great movie with her being very good. 

Pity Party

Eden Lake

MV5BMTYwMzE0OTQzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTY5

8.5/10

One of the better horror movies i've seen recently.

Edited by Coco

Bad Kids

Black Swan 9.5/10

I love it :omg: It's so disturbing haunting and beautiful... :omg: :cry:

Edited by Bad Kids
And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.