💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Rate the Last Movie You Watched

James L

Featured Posts

n0ne

Man on a Ledge - 9/10

It kinda reminded me of The Next Three Days which also stars Elizabeth Banks. They're both well-acted and wonderfully written detailed intricate action thrillers.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Slumdog Millionare 1010 .. This is not just a movie tbh, I was in another world :flutter:

Edited by Alii

n0ne

Chernobyl Diaries - 7.5/10

Pretty suspenseful and eerie but it was lacking major plot details

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Miker

White Chicks-10/10 

It's so funny.  That's all I can say

I thought this was one very funny  movie....thanks for posting!

Mars..........or bust!

Chinosky

The Iron Lady (2011)-10/10

The film was well made and it's very touching. Margaret Thatcher's life was so inspiring even though she made some people angry. Like gaga, she was so strong and brave and that inspires me. I also cried during the film. WHO WOUDLN'T???

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

n0ne

The Hunger Games - 9/10

Jennifer Lawrence is a force to be reckon with; The movie was fantastic in all aspects, though Liam Hemsworth doesn't look as hot as he usually does and the special effects were a little rough at times, but those are trivial cons.

Transformers 2 : Revenge Of The Fallen 9.510 .. Well I`ve heard that it sucks, but I actually found myself enjoying it, It was fun with some great visual effects. 

Gaga is Life

Intouchables - 10/10. Definitely one of the better movies I've ever seen. I loved everything about it, even though it was in French and I did a lot of reading of the subtitles.

Transformers 3: Dark Of The Moon 1010 .. Well that movie was really enjoyable, I think it`s a good summer blockbuster, Megan Fox should`ve been in the movie, instead of that untalented girl. 

Khashoggi

Argo 3/10. Stopped watching after 15 minutes. Couldn't watch any further. Most terrible movie I've seen in months.

Argo 3/10. Stopped watching after 15 minutes. Couldn't watch any further. Most terrible movie I've seen in months.

stahp.

I`ve finally found someone who finds that movie terrible, the most overrated movie in years.