💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Rate the Last Movie You Watched

James L

Featured Posts

Giorno Giovanna

Unknown (or Unknown Identity) 8/10

A really good Liam Neeson movie, go watch it. I love this actor even more in Taken / 96Hours

Unknown%2BMovie.jpg

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

n0ne

Battleship - 8/10

I felt like it was a combined rip-off of Transformers and Battle: Los Angeles, but the special effects and action were pretty amazing. I also thought Rihanna wasn't as nearly as horrible as everyone sought her out to be.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

n0ne

220px-EvilDead2013Poster.jpg

9/10

Just saw the new Evil Dead movie; It was fantastic and better than the original imo. I liked how they used a more serious tone for this film and it worked, the film was terrifyingly uncomfortable and well executed especially through the acting and special effects. I can see why it was original rated NC-17 and can't wait until its released on DVD to see the cut footage.

Evil Dead 2 is already in production and Army of Darkness 2 is planned and then the 7th Evil Dead will combine the narratives between Ash from the original series with Mia from the reboot series. I'm excited lol

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

n0ne

Water for Elephants - 8/10

Well acted and the chemistry between Robet and Reese was really believable. It was a nice little film, not astounding but not mediocre.

Bad Kids

Faces In The Crowd - 7/10 ... Not that scary or thrilling but my favourite actress Milla Jovovich

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Chinosky

White Chicks-10/10 

It's so funny.  That's all I can say

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

VforVendetta

cnwrpsj3zzccz3cp.jpg

10/10

Clockwork-Orange-poster-2.jpg

10/10

Both are flawless legand.gif

:clap:

requiem_for_a_dream.jpg