đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Rate the Last Movie You Watched

James L

Featured Posts

Little Forest. I watched this Korean movie on MegahFilmesHD (the app from apknite). It has no climax, and no bad guys. Instead, it gives me a peace of mind amid my woes of life. The actors there do a good job. Give it a 8/10

• 1 month later...
stetsonfeel

Bumblebee (2018) 8/10

This was really good. It's not my favorite transformer movie, but I love bumblebee and I thought that the story was pretty cool and how it was mainly about him. He's my favorite transformer though. I'm not sure it would have worked as well with any other single transformer like that. I like John Cena, but didn't care for him in this movie. I actually got irritated when he'd come on screen, but other than that, I enjoyed it. I really liked seeing all the vintage stuff from my day.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4701182

• 3 weeks later...
HausOfMark

Aladdin (2019)

10/10

The movie was so good and everything about it was amazing

-Mark

• 2 weeks later...
Alfonso

Rocketman (2019)

I think this one turned out to be pretty special, it left me thinking about it for a couple of days and the connection between the music and storyline was on point. Taron Egerton did a great job and the fact that he sung the songs was amazing too. Even if you're not into musicals this film is worth a try :applause:

Fun Fact: It was directed by the same person who directed Bohemian Rhapsody. And even though I was more of a queen fan than of Elton, I liked this one better :spin:

Hopefully one day we'll get a good gaga biopic too :giveup:

10/10

• 2 months later...
Nightwing

Aquaman, 10/10.

The best of the DC Extended Universe, so far.

Rekindled my faith in Warner Bros. as it relates to their DC films.

mmmmonster

Summer 2019 films:

The Farewell - 10/10 (the best 2019 film I've seen so far) 

Good Boys - 9/10

Blinded by the Light - 8/10

Once Upon A Time in Hollywood - 8/10

Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw - 5/10

The Lion King (2019) - 6.5/10

Spider-Man: Far From Home - 7/10

Yesterday - 6/10

Toy Story 4 - 9/10

Late Night - 8.5/10

Nightwing

Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark, 7/10.

I wish it was scarier, but it was decent. The jump scares were very well done.

Overall, it had a very creepy vibe and some tense moments. Some parts didn't make sense, but... still a good film all in all. I could see myself watching it every October for Halloween.

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Death Day 2U (2019) 6.5/10

I thought this was a pretty decent sequel to Happy Death Day. I like that there's humour in these films not just gore and violence.

Nightwing

Aladdin, 10/10.

I was not expecting to love it as much as I did. I regret not having seen it in theaters now; the cinematography was just gorgeous. It was just fun and amazing through and through. You can tell Will Smith had a lot of fun with the role, he was just incredible in this... and I usually don't like his performances, honestly. He usually comes off as try-hard, and it was refreshing to see him just relaxed and having fun. He works best in films like this!

Overall, I feel like this is the best Disney remake.

• 2 weeks later...

Child's Play, 9/10.

This was leagues better than the original film. I feel like it was too short, though. There should have been a few more killings, but here's to hoping for a sequel. This was a very well done film, not corny like the original that tries way too hard to be funny.

Suicide Squad, 7/10.

I don't care what anyone says, Jared Leto was electrifying as the Joker. I wish he would have had more scenes, which was the original plan for the film. The only thing that causes it to not be as great as it could have been was the fact that there are gaps in the story that just don't make sense.

• 2 weeks later...

A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010), 6/10.

Not at all as scary as the originals. And I hate the fact that they turned Fred Krueger into a child predator. I wish they would have made him innocent and the kids actually did end up lying on him. That would have made for a much better story, in my opinion. Goes with the saying about us creating our own monsters. That would have made him so much more tragic and, subsequently, more dangerous.

• 3 weeks later...