💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Rate the Last Movie You Watched

James L

Featured Posts

Fingerprints_2007_cover.jpg

6/10

Not a bad movie. Lead actress did a decent job, and the overall script was done well. However, some of the pacing and some specific writing just came off as bad. The other actors were pretty basic, too. And the ending scene killed me, it was ridonkulous.

But some of the shots were done beautifully. Okay movie, probably won't remember it.

3 points in and ready for more

The Next Three Days

9/10

Such a great film, exceeded my expectations.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

fancy pants

Til The Clouds Roll By 5/10 this movie was all over the place, the songs are good and Judy is great but the rest is a mess.

Deep In My Heart 6/10 It was kind of drawn out but enjoyable.

Boys Night Out 7/10 Thought it was goofy at times but still funny.

Cyrano De Bergerac 5/10 it's a classic but I was really bored. This film left a huge impression on me as a child as a great film. not sure why I used to like it so much.

Joan Of Arc 6/10 Overrated. This movie tries too hard to be epic.

Visages D'Enfants 6/10 tough to rate, I mean it is well done for a silent film but I really wanted to slap the bratty son.

The Andromeda Strain 5/10 I love the book but the movie is so cheesy and dated. It's unwatchable at times, like a weird 1970s LSD trip.

The Last Man on Earth 8/10 More interesting and better acted than the over the top CGI will smith version. I love vincent price though so maybe I'm biased.

Sphere 7/10 I thought this movie was pretty good and don't get the bad reviews on it other than the ending.

Rebel Without a Cause 8/10 I thought this film was all hype and I'd hate it, but i actually enjoyed it a lot.

Network 6/10 it's an alright movie but it got annoying at times and there are no characters that are likable at all.

Samson and Delilah 7/10 it's entertaining but not as great as I had thought it was as a child.

A Matter of Life and Death 6/10 Really cheesy but still fun. I enjoyed it.

The Red Shoes 5/10 It had so much potential to be a lot more interesting. I thought it was a big disappointment after I've heard so many people rave about it's greatness.

Bachelor in Paradise 3/10 AWFUL. and normally I enjoy bob hope but this just wasn't funny. It was so dated and cheap. YUCK.

Conquest 5/10 tries to hard to be a classic. the two leads have no chemistry even though it is solely about their love.

Love and Death 1/10 I really wanted to enjoy this film but it's just awful. I assume this was the raunchy cheap comedy of it's day. Tries to be clever and falls flat over and over again. Only made it 3/4 of the way through the film before I had to shut it off. I just can't get myself to enjoy any woody allen films though they come with such high recommendations.

Dangerous Man

the last rating post was just....

Resident Evil: Afterlife

10/10

the most epic zombie movie ever.. :flutter:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Mikerophonic

X-Men: First Class

Rating: 9/10

Might just be the best X-Men film ever made. The two leads were amazing, and it's the first movie starring Jennifer Lawrence that I've watched! (Hunger Games, anyone?)

half psychotic

The Devil Inside 4/10

I was very disappointed in this movie. Not nearly as good as the trailer made it out to be.

50/50

50_50_Poster.jpg

8/10

Really great movie, I wasn't expecting much but I really enjoyed it.

Sherlock Holmes: A Game Of Shadows

Sherlock_Holmes2Poster.jpg

7/10

It was nice.

The Rum Diary

The_Rum_Diary_Poster.jpg

9/10

Good plot, really funny, the perfect mix of lightheartedness and seriousness. The scenery was amazing and I loved the cinematography.

The Fighter - 9/10

great film, exceeded my expectations. After watching it, I wish Mark Wahlberg and Christian Bale were actual brothers lol. The whole cast was astounding but my favs were Bale, Wahlberg, and Amy Adams.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

ArmyOfDarkness

Dog Soldiers

7/10

Soldiers, Werewolves and a cabin in the scottish wilderness. Perfect setup for some fun horror action.

Best werewolf movie since An American Werewolf in London and The Howling.

MV5BMTUzNzAzMDgzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzQ4NTk2_V1_SY317_.jpg