Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Rate the Last Movie You Watched

James L

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

Free Fall (German: Freier Fall) 

Sensational film, the best gay film I've seen. If you enjoyed Brokeback Mountain you will love this, it's on Netflix

10/10

Miker

Unbroken

6/10

If you like torture and war camps, this is the movie for you. The acting was so so and it lacked action.....slow. :roll:

Mars..........or bust!

Chinosky

Love, Rosie = 7/10

I enjoyed the movie with all the acting, comedy and romance but overall it was poorly made. Also I was hoping it would make me cry but it didn't which is sad.

The Other Woman = 8/10

This was such a funny movie and I really love it but the flow of the movie is kinda messed up. Oh and also that very funny and weird ending :lmao:

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

n0ne

The One I Love = 8/10

Interesting concept but I wish it explained more. If you are a fan of Mark Duplass' other film, Safety Not Guarantee, than you will probably like this. Checkout this movie out if you are looking for a romantic comedy with a twist.

Unfriended = 8.5/10

Better than run-of-the-mill horror films. It added a new spin on the horror genre. It's a pretty good modern original micro horror film, that appeals to realistic themes. I look forward for how they progress with sequels. I think this film will become the new paranormal activity lol.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Haroon

I've never cried during a movie, but I just cried 3 times during 'Prayers for Bobby' :giveup: 

Absolutely beautiful movie with an amazing message. I'd give it a 9/10

• 2 weeks later...
Caesium

Jawbreaker

jb_jawbreaker_pic01-5925.jpg

9/10

Loved this movie. You can tell it was heavily inspired by Heathers but also that it's inspired other movies like Mean Girls and G.B.F. Rose McGowan is absolutely killer and she plays the c*nt role so good :giveup: The plot manages to be both serious and humorous at the same time which is great. Not a lot of people seem to know about this movie but I'd definitely recommend it if you've loved chick flicks like Heathers, Clueless and Mean Girls. This move really is peachy f*cking keen.

Edited by Caesium
Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

n0ne

220px-The_Guest_Film_Poster.jpg

The Guest = 9/10

If you are looking for a slick suspense thriller, this is the right movie for you.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Giorno Giovanna

6,5/10

enjoyable if you know the games and like them, the movie was nice and explained the story very well, however it missed big parts of the game

Bayonetta_Bloody_Fate_poster.png

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある