Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Rate the Last Movie You Watched

James L

Featured Posts

ArmyOfDarkness

Grave of the Fireflies

10/10

Set in World War 2 era Japan, this is the tale of a brother and his little sister trying to survive on their own.

Perhaps the most sentimental and depressing film of all time, I dare anyone to watch it without shedding a tear.

10268.jpg

Skew - 6/10, I didn't understand it lol

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Grave of the Fireflies

10/10

Set in World War 2 era Japan, this is the tale of a brother and his little sister trying to survive on their own.

Perhaps the most sentimental and depressing film of all time, I dare anyone to watch it without shedding a tear.

10268.jpg

THAT FILM IS :cry: :cry:

The Woman In Black - 8/10

Amazing direction, and a majority of the storyline is very well written. The scares are SPOT ON; only about 2-3 sections of the film are based on actual scares, while the rest are build up or development to either of those scenes, or the whole plot. And **** if those few scare scenes are absolutely amazing. Very well done.

And very great acting from Harry Potter. The ending left me a bit unsatisfied, though.

3 points in and ready for more

ArmyOfDarkness

For a Few Dollars More

7/10

Fitting middle part for the Man with no name trilogy. Great Final Duel.

MV5BMTQzMjIzOTEzMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTUzNTk3NA_V1_SY317_.jpg

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

10/10

Strong Contender for the Greatest Film of All Time. The final 20 minutes of this movie are some of the best moments of cinema ever put to film.

MV5BMjE1MDQ3MzAyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTE3NzEyMw_V1_SY317_CR40214317_.jpg

ArmyOfDarkness

Mortal Kombat

8/10

MV5BMTgxMDk4Nzk1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDMzOTk0NA_V1_SY317_CR180214317_.jpg

Earthrealm warriors are invited by evil sorcerer Shang Tsung to compete in Mortal Kombat, a martial arts tournament where the victors decide the fate of the world. Who will win? The champions of earth or will the Emperor of Outworld, Shao Khan, be able to invade the earthrealm after Shang Tsung defeats the earth warriors.

Edited by ArmyOfDarkness