💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Rate the Last Movie You Watched

James L

Featured Posts

LoyalMonster

VHS Viral  5/10

The first 2 were good but this one was all over the show and very confusing.

220px-John_Wick_TeaserPoster.jpg

John Wick = 8.5/10

It definitely exceeded my expectations, I didn't want to see it and just went b/c I hadn't seen a movie in a while with my friends. Though the acting was choppy and off at times and the film was unintentionally corny at times, it turned out be a great directorial debut and was a stylish production with amazing action/fight sequences and remnants of Quentin Tarantino.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

almfa_katos_1_h.jpg?partner=allrovi.com

This movie is from 2000 but if you like music, especially Rock and Roll you have a great soundtrack and a truly entertaining film. I rarely give a movie this high a rating ................9/10

Mars..........or bust!

Ambrosia

This movie is from 2000 but if you like music, especially Rock and Roll you have a great soundtrack and a truly entertaining film. I rarely give a movie this high a rating ................9/10

I pay attention to these ratings in here, yours and others as well.  I have watched quite of a few of your recs and they have always been what you said.  My favorite rec from you so far was, We're the Millers.  All kinds of fun.  I think I'll watch this one this weekend.  Keep on laying down the ratings and I'll keep picking them up!  :)

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

I pay attention to these ratings in here, yours and others as well.  I have watched quite of a few of your recs and they have always been what you said.  My favorite rec from you so far was, We're the Millers.  All kinds of fun.  I think I'll watch this one this weekend.  Keep on laying down the ratings and I'll keep picking them up!  :)

I know you will enjoy this movie or else I'll give up chocolate........maybe not? :giggle:

Mars..........or bust!

Ambrosia

I know you will enjoy this movie or else I'll give up chocolate........maybe not? :giggle:

Please.... nothing that drastic!!!  If I don't like it, tell ya what, I'll just post some Justin Bieber in the Rocker's Thread.  :spin:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Please.... nothing that drastic!!!  If I don't like it, tell ya what, I'll just post some Justin Bieber in the Rocker's Thread.  :spin:

You know how to hit below the belt......... :shocked:

Mars..........or bust!

220px-Nightcrawlerfilm.jpg

Nightcrawler = 8.9/10

Slick and dark and perfect for Halloween, this directorial debut will undoubtedly become a cult classic (a la Drive) and be considered in the upcoming award season; Especially Jake Gyllenhaal for his narcotic performance.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"