💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How high r ur expectations for ASIB?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Miracle

The movie: low. It's going to flop both critically and commercially

The soundtrack: I'm hyped! Gaga's new music is always amazing and I feel like this will give her own I Will Always Love You.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay
15 minutes ago, Roaryalty said:

Very low, it'll underperform hard in boxscores just like Joanne underperformed in everything with Joanne. :giggle:

Joanne was pretty successful tho. 

tellemhone

I was thinking small success, but seeing it being pushed earlier makes me feel like it'll do almost amazing tbh.

:air: :air: :air:

So selling like Dangerous Woman minus hits and streaming is a success now? You admit your fave is now on the same level as Ariana Grande? :toofunny:

joanoflark

I don't care about it being commercially successful, but I'm excited to see how much and if Gaga has evolved as an actress. I obviously want it to be good, but given that it's Bradley's first movie, and that Gaga has not proven herself as an actress yet, I have low expectations. 

Bette Davis

Honestly, I feel like it's going to be her Glitter, Crossroads, Who's That's Girl, Burlesque, etc. One of those movies where the critics shred the pop star apart and tell her to stay in her lane, but you secretly know they're right because it was pretty cringy. I hope I'm wrong though :selena:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

I'm not expecting it to flop as hard as some of you. It has two major stars so I think there will be some interest, and people that enjoy romance or musicals will watch it. That's not to say it'll go on to break box office records, and I am fully expecting meltdowns when it doesn't :poot: I expect it to do decently and get mixed to positive reviews.

31 minutes ago, Roaryalty said:

So selling like Dangerous Woman minus hits and streaming is a success now? You admit your fave is now on the same level as Ariana Grande? :toofunny:

54 minutes ago

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

36 minutes ago, Roaryalty said:

Go offline, close your laptop, get some fresh air, find friends, go to school, learn something, read a book, get a life.

Whispering

I'm looking forward to it, but my expectations are reasonable. I'm especially looking forward to the promo and soundtrack. 

I don't see it on the lines of the Great Gatsby remake, but it will benefit her career especially if her acting is great. She'll get contacted for more roles. Oscar soon confirmed! 

Archived