Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga defends "Mommy" girl

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It still is messy. Gaga just won't say a bad word about her because that mommy girl pretends to be a passionate fan, but that's too ****ing much.

ryanripley

good

it was a mess but keep those thoughts offline, she still has feelings

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

TimisaMonster

Why is Gaga promoting Perfect Illusion a year later? :ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

To me it's kinda awkward because she signalled many times she doesn't like this mother and yaaasss culture. You can see her rolling her eyes during the documentary. I think fans online are just jealous some random girl got to say monmy to gaga that's it. 

She obviously should stop the fire but she leads herself into a trap because it will encourage more of that bizzare cult behaviour

i saw a video on twitter today that some guy pushed that mommy girl in the cold water in winter it was so mean, ik the video is probably older but i was sorry for her she started crying 

imma cut a bitch

I still think it's weird...

It's like Beiber's fans would call him Rude Daddy and he would call them Little Minors

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

well that's that, but she was completely annoying, and she completely stalked her from the first spot to to the other place less crowded

and all that to stare at the camera and miss any contact with GAga

i'm sorry but i kinda feel like it would be better if she wasn't defended. Though the arguments gaga used are valid, that girl is an example of what is so wrong within the fanbase

LordEnigma

Eh, the director made it obvious that this was part of the dark side of fame. Having people stalk you, begging to take a picture, and then leaving you.

I don’t think we should be bashing this lady but there’s something off about it.

Archived