šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Am I the only one?

Jinzo

Featured Posts

Am I the only one who felt the urge to listen to Joanne right after watching the documentary? I used to play the album everyday when it first came out but I completely stopped listening to it like 2 months ago, rip:lolly:

But now I feel like I understand the album even more, like I knew what it was about obviously.. Ā but now it's more meaningful.Ā 

I respect lady gaga so much more now, she's so unique and I feel so lucky to be a stanĀ 

oprhc.gif

And did you guys like the mini Hey Girl Ā performance we got? I'm still bald and it wasn't even a proper performance, #justiceforHeyGirl

Ā 

I'm about to do that like right now :giggle:

I loved Hey Girl even more than before and I DIED WHEN SHE PLAYED THAT LITTLE BIT OF JAD IN THE PIANO, SUCH A TEASE for my fragile heart.

Yeah watchingĀ the doc gave me an urge to relisten to album but I had to get some sleep after watching.

I'm going rewatch it soon and listen to the album afterwards.Ā :diane:

"My peopleā€¦ need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

3 minutes ago, HANZ said:

I haven't watched it yet

I'm at work right now

oprhc.gif

Get ready for an emotional rideĀ :hug: it's really good

I gotta admit Joanne the album isn't really my jam per se.. but i'm so glad she made this album.

And that says alot about how i feel towards her cos i do care about her well being more than just churning out songs that i enjoy..

GoldenPonyboy
26 minutes ago, MrA said:

I'm about to do that like right now :giggle:

I loved Hey Girl even more than before and I DIED WHEN SHE PLAYED THAT LITTLE BIT OF JAD IN THE PIANO, SUCH A TEASE for my fragile heart.

I was like when did she play Jewels N' Drugs on the piano and then i realisedĀ :toofunny:

SpookyKid
13 minutes ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

I was like when did she play Jewels N' Drugs on the piano and then i realisedĀ :toofunny:

Now this would make me cry :selena:Ā 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

17 minutes ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

Why do everyone forget about the 2nd best song in Joanne? :giveup:

GypsyBabe

Did that too and watched the halftime show.Ā :tony:

āšÆĶ›

GoldenPonyboy
25 minutes ago, MrA said:

Why do everyone forget about the 2nd best song in Joanne? :giveup:

Dont get me wrong i love just another day, its just that the acronyme JND makes me go straight tot he other oneĀ :laughga:

It made me appreciate her more, for sure. I mean, the album itself hasnā€™t changed for me. But I do appreciate that sheā€™s willing to take creative chances that she knows may not pay off Ā 

Archived