Featured Posts

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic
40 minutes ago, iFameMonzter said:

If he wants to be unhealthy and risk a heart attack then go on 

Body shaming actually helped me lose weight 

The instagram that you linked is literally full of pictures of you either eating pizza and ice cream. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. :air:

Losing weight or being skinny doesn't mean healthy. It means losing weight and being skinny.

GagaMyBlood95

That's really a shame and I am only saying that because it is unhealthy to gain that much weight in such a short period of time. Body shaming won't help him, he needs to focus on himself now if he is truly better.

It's not like this is forever, he can lose the weight. Just hope he is mentally better which is more important imo

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

The instagram that you linked is literally full of pictures of you either eating pizza and ice cream. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. :air:

Losing weight or being skinny doesn't mean healthy. It means losing weight and being skinny.

i was thinking this too :smh: skinny people are still capable of getting heart attacks

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Chromatislaps

Poor kanye :( this problem mental illness + eating disorder goes often paired, I have people in my family suffering of it, and it's very hard to help them. :cryga: 

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, xoxoDerpanne said:

Poor kanye :( this problem mental illness + eating disorder goes often paired, I have people in my family suffering of it, and it's very hard to help them. :cryga: 

Also, many mental health medications have the side effect of weight gain. 

Chromatislaps
Just now, ryanripley said:

i was thinking this too :smh: skinny people are still capable of getting heart attacks

people that are fat are less prone to get heart attacks after they lose weight, since their risk is reduced, compared to skinny people prone to getting heart attacks... mostly has to do with genes > differences in metabolism. 

ryanripley
Just now, xoxoDerpanne said:

people that are fat are less prone to get heart attacks after they lose weight, since their risk is reduced, compared to skinny people prone to getting heart attacks... mostly has to do with genes > differences in metabolism. 

either way, it's a very bad idea to constantly fill your body with junk food no matter what your size which is my point :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Chromatislaps
Just now, ryanripley said:

either way, it's a very bad idea to constantly fill your body with junk food no matter what your size which is my point :poot: 

yup one would hope that is common knowledge...

also getting fat by eating healthy is less bad than getting fat by eating junk food

PartySick
58 minutes ago, iFameMonzter said:

If he wants to be unhealthy and risk a heart attack then go on 

Body shaming actually helped me lose weight 

I'm not sure being a little chunky is any risk to his heart :poot: If he were morbidly obese and people wanted to extend actual pleas to him to get healthy, then yeah, but a person putting on a few pounds (especially when they're in difficult situations) doesn't warrant mocking or judgement :sweat:

💚

mr.peter

am I the only one that thinks he doesn't look much different, sure he's a little heavier than usual... but I never saw Kanye as slim or incredibly fit 

DiscoHeaven23
1 minute ago, mr.peter said:

am I the only one that thinks he doesn't look much different, sure he's a little heavier than usual... but I never saw Kanye as slim or incredibly fit 

when he first started he had a ripped body. of course, we all age

195845_10150225135378969_510118968_86669

mr.peter
6 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

when he first started he had a ripped body. of course, we all age

195845_10150225135378969_510118968_86669

not even then... I've never seen Kanye that fit outside of a retouched image like that ^ LaChapelle shot. 

Archived