💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Ticketmaster offering refunds to rescheduled European dates

spicemuncher

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Miley said:

no e-tickets

k........ but I bought them online, payed but don't have them in physical form..... that still means I own them or am I getting close to a panick attack for nothing?!

Edit.: I just saw Spacemuncher's responce, thx non the less :v:

Godmatica
8 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

Did you make it absolutely certain that you are not able to attend the date? I said I cannot go at a later time and would like a refund. The reply to email was this:

Hi,

Thanks for your email.

I'm pleased to confirm that I've now refunded your bookings for you. A total of £1354.00 has been credited to your Master card and should show in your account within 15 days.

If your payment card has expired please click here for more information.

If there's anything else we can help with please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Kind Regards

Aidan

Ticketmaster Customer Care

Yes, I did it absolutely certain and her reply was this:

We are waiting for a return of production. You will receive an email with the procedure to follow as we will have the information related to this event.

WARNING: No requests sent before the mail informing you of cancellation or postponement will be taken into account. We will send you your mails if you wish a refund, only after receiving the cancellation / postponement mail.

spicemuncher

That’s odd, because they did sent out an official email regarding the postponement so she is probably misinformed. I would reply with that.

anabellmonster
On 2017. 09. 22. at 3:27 PM, alienwhore said:

Yes, I did it absolutely certain and her reply was this:

We are waiting for a return of production. You will receive an email with the procedure to follow as we will have the information related to this event.

WARNING: No requests sent before the mail informing you of cancellation or postponement will be taken into account. We will send you your mails if you wish a refund, only after receiving the cancellation / postponement mail.

I got the same answer...so what can we do now? I still did not get any other email about the postponement

4 hours ago, anabellmonster said:

I got the same answer...so what can we do now? I still did not get any other email about the postponement

I suppose that we have just to wait the rescheduling, then they'll sey something hopefully

I got the same answer from Live Nation France and Ticketmaster France.

We may have to wait for the new dates ... I just hope it's not in 3 months.

1 hour ago, musolino said:

I got the same answer from Live Nation France and Ticketmaster France.

We may have to wait for the new dates ... I just hope it's not in 3 months.

Maybe they'll wait to see if she can perform the second US leg and then after Nov 5 they'll announce

Confused, my date was meant to be 11th Oct London, should I get a refund now or can our tickets booked for that date be used on new rescheduled date next year? Just Worried about losing money and leaving it to late to get a refund in case them tickets wont apply for new date. Never had this happen before so no idea 

this is crazy..........i mean it would be impossible to know if u can attend the new date when its not announced.........i got a feeling only half the shows will actually get booked as it may be difficult to schedule arenas so short in advance

Give her time tbh, rebooking the concert venues is not an easy task as concerts happened everyday by another musicians, in sone cases she might have to move to another arenas too, it is likely to happen tbh :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ernie Swift
1 hour ago, kayo said:

Confused, my date was meant to be 11th Oct London, should I get a refund now or can our tickets booked for that date be used on new rescheduled date next year? Just Worried about losing money and leaving it to late to get a refund in case them tickets wont apply for new date. Never had this happen before so no idea 

You should be able to use your original tickets to get into the concert for the rescheduled date unless they say otherwise 

Love Love Love

venusfly
3 hours ago, kayo said:

Your tickets will be valid at any new date and any new venue in the city that you bought it for, Ticketmaster or whatever vendor you used will email you the new date and location when it's announced. If the new date doesn't work for you then they will offer a full refund.

If the leg gets fully cancelled they will also offer full refund.

scallywally

Asked for a refund, Lets face it she will be promoting ASIB. I need the money for Christmas in my account, not the promoters. Ive lost enough.

Archived