music news

Fergie ‘Double Dutchess’ Visual Experience OUT NOW

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs
27 minutes ago, PeterPan said:

is the whole visual experience online? i dont have apple music

yep the whole thing

Wow.. I never listened to the leaks of this album so I heard it for the first time today. I thought everyone was just being dramatic on here :cryga:, but this album is definitely not my favorite one. I was skipping tracks on the first listen.

58 minutes ago, BUY ARTPOP NOW said:

So Happy it’s finally out!  I love all the songs and videos

Okay Stacy :hor:

I'm listening to it now, I actually quite like it. I didn't listen to the leak but the comments about it had me a little worried.

I just finished the album and I actually really liked it :giveup: Slaaaay Fergie.

Highlights for me - Hungry, Just Like You, Save It 'til Morning, Enchante, Tension, Love is Blind and Love Is Pain.

On 22/09/2017 at 1:48 PM, Fish said:

Who cares about visuals when the music is bad, at best, if not plain embarrassing. I dont want to be negative for no reason, but there is a special place in hell for this album. :toofunny:

Nobody cares for your stupid ass opinion :awkney:

1 hour ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Nobody cares for your stupid ass opinion :awkney:

well not reaching 17 000 SPS 1st week for an artist as known and big speaks for itself.

32 minutes ago, Fish said:

well not reaching 17 000 SPS 1st week for an artist as known and big speaks for itself.

Her 11 year hiatus and the messy album promo explains it :awkney: The album is great and not bad at all, go hate other artist:bye:

3 hours ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Her 11 year hiatus and the messy album promo explains it :awkney: The album is great and not bad at all, go hate other artist:bye:

lol

Archived