Cuchulainn 3,040 Posted September 21, 2017 Share Posted September 21, 2017 A customer brought their PTSD dog inside the restaurant with them and another customer was not too happy. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Doot 2 Posted September 21, 2017 Share Posted September 21, 2017 If she didn't like that, she could have just chosen not to eat there. The fact she felt the need to make a complete fool of herself and scream for several minutes, just shows she wanted attention. Nothing more, nothing less. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tom Nook 37,820 Posted September 21, 2017 Share Posted September 21, 2017 Can people like calm the fvck down like damn smoke a blunt Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
REALITY 80,342 Posted September 21, 2017 Share Posted September 21, 2017 It's amazing how stupid someone looks when they yell and argue about a situation that is completely within their control. I will never understand why people will continue to complain about bitch about something when they could easily just do something about it. If that lady had the energy to yell and argue to those people, she damn well had the energy to just get up and leave. That's it. That's all she needed to do, but instead she made herself look like a total ass cursing and yelling at those people. I have to admit, they remained very calm in that situation, especially the man with the dog. I applaud them for that. It takes a lot of energy to yell and screech at someone, but it takes just as much to hold back. 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chr 4,217 Posted September 21, 2017 Share Posted September 21, 2017 I would feel more uncomfortable and nasty because she’s in the building not the dog Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Doot 2 Posted September 21, 2017 Share Posted September 21, 2017 Yeah, hold on, let me SCREAM about a PTSD dog. SCREAM. In front of someone with PTSD. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cuchulainn 3,040 Posted September 21, 2017 Author Share Posted September 21, 2017 1 minute ago, M Monstre said: It's amazing how stupid someone looks when they yell and argue about a situation that is completely within their control. I will never understand why people will continue to complain about bitch about something when they could easily just do something about it. If that lady had the energy to yell and argue to those people, she damn well had the energy to just get up and leave. That's it. That's all she needed to do, but instead she made herself look like a total ass cursing and yelling at those people. I have to admit, they remained very calm in that situation, especially the man with the dog. I applaud them for that. It takes a lot of energy to yell and screech at someone, but it takes just as much to hold back. I almost wonder if she wanted a refund and was refused one so she got angry? Her reaction seems so irrational otherwise. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
REALITY 80,342 Posted September 21, 2017 Share Posted September 21, 2017 Just now, Creativek said: I almost wonder if she wanted a refund and was refused one so she got angry? Her reaction seems so irrational otherwise. Maybe. We don't know the full story of the situation, but yeah, her reaction was just so over the top and irrational. It baffles me. 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Doot 2 Posted September 21, 2017 Share Posted September 21, 2017 Just now, M Monstre said: Maybe. We don't know the full story of the situation, but yeah, her reaction was just so over the top and irrational. It baffles me. Exactly. It doesn't matter if she wanted a refund or not. There is no excuse to behave that way unless you are being physically assaulted. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cuchulainn 3,040 Posted September 21, 2017 Author Share Posted September 21, 2017 Just now, Doot said: Exactly. It doesn't matter if she wanted a refund or not. There is no excuse to behave that way unless you are being physically assaulted. I agree. I just try to find reasoning behind people’s actions. It’s just impossible for me to fathom someone getting this upset without some kind of provocation or not getting something they wanted. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Doot 2 Posted September 22, 2017 Share Posted September 22, 2017 8 minutes ago, Creativek said: I agree. I just try to find reasoning behind people’s actions. It’s just impossible for me to fathom someone getting this upset without some kind of provocation or not getting something they wanted. People do it all the time for no rhyme or reason. I'd be curious to see this whole video, but I just don't see the point of screaming. I am less inclined to listen to someone if they are screaming. She saw the camera at the end, and probably just wanted the attention. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Miracle 14,068 Posted September 22, 2017 Share Posted September 22, 2017 21 minutes ago, Creativek said: A customer brought their PTSD dog inside the restaurant with them and another customer was not too happy. this person is disgusting Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,118 Posted September 22, 2017 Share Posted September 22, 2017 Isn't it illegal? In my country it is, any special needs dog can enter anywhere and no one can complain about it, if they do, they get a fine and can be sued.. So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CautiousLurker 19,973 Posted September 22, 2017 Share Posted September 22, 2017 And my parents wonder why I never leave my apartment It's a joke! When you give me that look, it's a joke! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goosey 3,017 Posted September 22, 2017 Share Posted September 22, 2017 I understand Seeing Eye dogs, but I've never heard of a 'PTSD dog' "I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.