💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Gaga Conversation Thread

Elysium

Featured Posts

Aslong as she does what she has to do, and doesnt change I dont give a ****.

We shouldn't judge her, cause we don't see her judging us :crossed:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leaf

• Shadow

• Bob

• Nemo

• 4 weeks later...
Shadow

Discuss random Gaga related material here.

Dancing in the Shadow... 🖤

lizlemon

Scheisse feels like it belongs on TFM :taylor:

It needs company with other flawless songs :flutter:

Edited by Kontikki

Shadow

Scheisse feels like it belongs on TFM :taylor:

It needs company with other flawless songs :flutter:

I could see that happen. It seems a few BTW songs come from the same mold as TFM. :flutter:

lizlemon

I could see that happen. It seems a few BTW songs come from the same mold as TFM. :flutter:

Yes. We know Bloody Mary definitely does :flutter:

I think the problem with BTW is that she spent too long making it. E.g her artistic state changed too many times and that's why there are so many variances in the musical styles of the album etc etc.

I can't express what I'm trying to say properly, but she should really only spend a couple of months at the most writing for her albums so we can have a thematically strong album like TFM :flutter:

Shadow

Yes. We know Bloody Mary definitely does :flutter:

I think the problem with BTW is that she spent too long making it. E.g her artistic state changed too many times and that's why there are so many variances in the musical styles of the album etc etc.

I can't express what I'm trying to say properly, but she should really only spend a couple of months at the most writing for her albums so we can have a thematically strong album like TFM :flutter:

I think TFM was a tight theme of short and sweet goodies whereas the BTW appeared to spread itself out for range. Perhaps it wasn't made for everyone to like, but a mixed bag to offer.

Monster Voices

I just wannna brag a little :) So today I was at this cafe and I saw Gaga btw ball leaflets ( looking more like postcards ) So I took like half of them and started leaving them around the city ...

I left one at each bag for sale in a store, I left a buch of them on the tables of Mc Donald's, I left some on random shop windows , on benches in the park , on buss seats etc.... GET DAT PROMO.

Ok that's wat I wanted I to brag about :shy:

Forever and Always!

Shadow

I just wannna brag a little :) So today I was at this cafe and I saw Gaga btw ball leaflets ( looking more like postcards ) So I took like half of them and started leaving them around the city ...

I left one at each bag for sale in a store, I left a buch of them on the tables of Mc Donald's, I left some on random shop windows , on benches in the park , on buss seats etc.... GET DAT PROMO.

Ok that's wat I wanted I to brag about :shy:

Very cool! Good work in promoting Gaga's show. Hopefully it will be sold out.

Monster Voices

Very cool! Good work in promoting Gaga's show. Hopefully it will be sold out.

I'm doing my best. Keep your fingers crossed :P

Forever and Always!

LickableMonsterBoi

Does anyone feel like GaGa should incorporate a little more R&B and Urban sounding Records..like "Reloaded", "out of control" or Wale - "chillin" video phone - beyonce..

Thoughts???

Miel

Though I'd like the new album to have consistent, cohesive writing, I kind of want its sounds to be even more diverse than BTW. It might turn out extremely messy as an album, but if she did it right it could be amazing.

Does anyone feel like GaGa should incorporate a little more R&B and Urban sounding Records..like "Reloaded", "out of control" or Wale - "chillin" video phone - beyonce..

Thoughts???

I wouldn't mind something like this:

Though, it has a lot of ambient influences, maybe even more so than R&B. idk.

3 points in and ready for more

Gaga was part of a Jeopardy "question" tonight. It was one of those clues where they combine two things, so the correct response was "The Portrait of a Lady Gaga". :rofl:

Edited by Nemo

Swim Deep

I was listening to David Bowie earlier and I thought the whole Ziggy Stardust being an alien to save the world in 5 years and his fans killing him is similar to the BTWB themes. Influence maybe?

Also. WHAT?! FANCY PANTS AND FAME BY BOWIE HAVE THE EXACT SAME BEAT!?!

Edited by Major Minus

Miel

I was listening to David Bowie earlier and I thought the whole Ziggy Stardust being an alien to save the world in 5 years and his fans killing him is similar to the BTWB themes. Influence maybe?

Also. WHAT?! FANCY PANTS AND FAME BY BOWIE HAVE THE EXACT SAME BEAT!?!

Fancy Pants directly sample Fame, I think :)

3 points in and ready for more