• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leaf

• Shadow

• Bob

• Nemo

Americano

because she always talks about gay people and i'm sorry to say this but sometimes it's a bit annoying to her sraight fans

Because being straight is so hard, and needs discussion.

tumblr_lduz0nlWCc1qffv0vo1_500.gif

Free My Mind

She said in the Johnathon Ross show, not long ago, that she was bi.

I guess she's just bicurious maybe? Having s-x with women doesn't necissarily mean that she's bis-xual. She could be straight and experiment with women, but she knows that she would only date men.

I'm already sick of saying this in every thread about this topic, but really: Who even cares? I'm not only talking about Gaga, I never get why people need an actual definition of the s-xuality of a person. You can't have an exact definition in one word of their character either, so why for something as complex as s-xuality? As you can see perfectly in this topic, a lot people are actually having real trouble finding the right definition of their own s-xuality already, and I think that says enough.

because she always talks about gay people and i'm sorry to say this but sometimes it's a bit annoying to her sraight fans

People arn't judged, persecuted, discriminated, beaten up and treated like second class citizens for being straight.....

Nor are straight people murdered in many Islamic/West African/Middle Eastern countries by law..... :nails:

TheCheetahwings

I really don't care either way, but I genuinely think she is bis-xual. She has admitted she has never fallen in love with a woman, and the feelings are only s-xual. So I don't really see a problem. :shrug: In the end it's her business, and it doesn't matter.

sciencemonster

*I never really believed she was bis-xual tbh.

*I always thought it was a David Bowie move on her behalf.

She even said on GaGa by Gaultier that she doesnt consider it fair to call herself bi because she has never fallen in love with a woman. She is straight but admits to being s-xually attracted to females at times.

I dont know if that qualifies as being straight or not but either way who cares? It's her business, and she can be straight and still support gay rights if that is what the issue on hand is. I think in the past she never declared herself as straight because she wanted to let people decide for themselves. Maybe she's gay, maybe she's straight, maybe she's bi.... either way for her it doesn't matter what she is and if she had to go out of her way to set the record straight it would look hypocritical on her part as far as all the gay activism she does.

Either way I don't care I just love her as a person.

Edited by SevaGaGa

Nemo

I think that some of us are overinterpreting what Gaga said here. Certainly, she didn't intend to make news, "coming out" as straight after previously identifying as bi. You have to take it in context, which was basically her advocating for gay marriage. Also, she said "and the rest of us who are... straight". That means "the portion of all of us who are straight", not necessarily "I'm straight".

Miel

I wouldn't be surprised if she was just s-xually attracted to females. She's said that, right?

She even said on GaGa by Gaultier that she doesnt consider it fair to call herself bi because she has never fallen in love with a woman. She is straight but admits to being s-xually attracted to females at times.

I dont know if that qualifies as being straight or not but either way who cares? It's her business, and she can be straight and still support gay rights if that is what the issue on hand is. I think in the past she never declared herself as straight because she wanted to let people decide for themselves. Maybe she's gay, maybe she's straight, maybe she's bi.... either way for her it doesn't matter what she is and if she had to go out of her way to set the record straight it would look hypocritical on her part as far as all the gay activism she does.

Either way I don't care I just love her as a person.

Oh. Ahhh.

3 points in and ready for more

Jenniferella

*I never really believed she was bis-xual tbh.

*I always thought it was a David Bowie move on her behalf.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

I never really saw her as a bis-xual though. Okay maybe she may think of women in a s-xual type of way but I just cannot see her in a relationship with a woman.

This thread pisses me off, it's not about admitting but it's about realizing something. As most of us gays understand.

She might not have known or understood until this point. As to all the work she has given the hbtq communtity, it has been worth it considering the Don't ask Don't tell- in the military.

I am slightly disappointed because of this thread. Love you all still, but there is a piece of understanding that she's just 26.