💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Gaga Conversation Thread

Elysium

Featured Posts

*Do you know somebody that, in 2012, doesn't know who Lady Gaga is?

*I don't mean social minorities and people, who don't have access to TV, press and anything.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leaf

• Shadow

• Bob

• Nemo

GagaRunTheWorld

My grandpa and grandma probably :/ but if i am right they are saving money for my BTWB ticket :P

My grandma knows who she is. :laughga:

Y'all should tell 'em about dah qween asap

:shrug:

What's so unclear? Do you know somebody who doesn't know her?

Edited by Nikko

Nope, if there was anyone who didn't know who she was who I knew, I probably told them :toofunny:

Edited by Haus

Probably.

Lady Gaga hasn't reached a universal level of fame. Such as Madonna, who one said she wants to be more famous than God or when John Lennon said that The Beatles were "more popular than Jesus".

Edited by Leaf

AshIey

No, I don't know anyone who doesn't know who she is. Even my grandparents have heard of her.

miamorevolefeyah

Well most people have heard of her, including most grandparents and most people know of her being a singer who wears 'crazy' clothes.

I assume people in North Korea and people living in tribes, in places such as PNG and Africa. However in general Lady Gaga is possibly the most well known celebrity on a global scale.

JoseLittleMonster

Probably.

Lady Gaga hasn't reached a universal level of fame. Such as Madonna, who one said she wants to be more famous than God or when John Lennon said that The Beatles were "more popular than Jesus".

b---h, she did! :grr:

ImJustAHolyFool

I had a friend who didn't know who lady gaga was, then I played Bad Romance for her and she said " OMG is that her!!?*"

Americano

Nope.

I've never come across a single person, literally, that doesn't know who Lady Gaga is.

b---h, she did! :grr:

Not yet, IMO.

The real question is if everyone in the world will remember Gaga. Longevity is not easily attained.