💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Gaga Conversation Thread

Elysium

Featured Posts

NewUsername

As much as I love Gaga and her voice, Beyonce has much more power, control and range than Gaga

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leaf

• Shadow

• Bob

• Nemo

Shaney

You're obviously stanning REALLY hard for Gaga

sPkUo.gif

True.

Beyonce undoubtably has an amazing voice and legendary vocal capabilties. So does Gaga. I don't see why both can't co-exist peacefully.

And this isn't the thread to start a stan fight. Neither is any other threat on this forum. :hor:

Not trying to start a fight. People were already saying other singers voices are better, so oh well.

StrawberryBlond

I would love it. Problem is, I think some people might take issue with that because she won't sing it like a warbling diva and that's the way we've become accustomed to hearing it, like that's the only way it can be done. I also think Americans prefer someone more wholesome to sing it. But hopefully, if Gaga does perform it in the future, she will be a national treasure by then.

giskardsb

Gaga could do it, and I don't think she'd even take it on if she didn't think she could. Singers with far less range than Gaga have taken it on before.

the best version, however, is this one.

Yes, I really want her to. Gaga doesn't get enough appreciation for her vocals. All people go on about is the visuals, the outfits, the hair, the makeup, or how catchy the song is when it comes to Gaga.

Ambrosia

Maybe so, but it would have to be done just right.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Juan Carlos

As much as I love Gaga and her voice, Beyonce has much more power, control and range than Gaga

We are not discussing that here though.

Call me delusional but do you think someday in her career Gaga will sing the Star Spangled Banner? Heck even Cyndi and Fergie have sang it :sweat:

She did say she used to study Whitneys version and sang it on the stairs of her parents house. Her vocals have improved so much from the Fame Era and it's still improving today! I really think she could pull it off. If she does end up doing it I really hope it's not going to end up like these though :ohno:

Yes, she can pull it off, like said a zillion times already, just her and her piano, somewhat like Marry The Night at Allan Carr (sans the big hairbow).

LaLuna

Yes, I really want her to. Gaga doesn't get enough appreciation for her vocals. All people go on about is the visuals, the outfits, the hair, the makeup, or how catchy the song is when it comes to Gaga.

:tea:

Gaga's voice is so underrated. I'm not saying she could surpass Whitney Houston (I don't think anyone could), but she definitely has the chops to pull it off, and it's time people realized how talented she really is.

KillerQueen

Yes, she can do it. She should have done it at this years Super Bowl game instead of Kelly. Hopefully she will at the next game.

I'd want her to do her own version, not the riff-y diva version.

The visual of Gaga sitting at a white piano in some sort of kitschy Americana outfit, encouraging a sing along, could be iconic.

oh god yes :cry: :legend: