💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What do you think Gaga is going to say about ARTPOP in 5F2?

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

I don't think she will mention ARTPOP. Maybe just the hip surgery and the problems with the old management 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

She always pays ARTPOP dust which I’m confused by considering she consistently states in interviews, even in her documentary premiere interview that she doesn’t let what people say about her work affect her. 

Which is it? :huh:

Phaye Monster
33 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

We love alternative facts :lolly:

Alternative facts/ the truth:classy:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

retrophyyysical
4 hours ago, LittleMonster20 said:

What do you think Gaga is going to tell us about ARTPOP in Five Foot Two?

I think she is going to talk about the hate she got,her addictions,the BTWB cancellation,how she recovered,and those kind of things.I hope she doesn't talk too bad/negative about the era,and also tell us maybe some positive experiences😊.ARTPOP era is actually one of my favorite era's(and albums)of Gaga,along with BTW,so it would be sad to only hear sad/negative things about the era/album😔

Spoiler

The only thing she says is something to the effect of 'Now I'm a woman spouting my ideas on Joanne, as opposed to just being a girl doing the same thing with ARTPOP.' That's literally it. 

LittleMonster20
Just now, JoeyNolfi said:
  Hide contents

The only thing she says is something to the effect of 'Now I'm a woman spouting my ideas on Joanne, as opposed to just being a girl doing the same thing with ARTPOP.' That's literally it. 

How do you know?Have you seen the documentary?

retrophyyysical
Just now, LittleMonster20 said:

How do you know?Have you seen the documentary?

Yes. I saw it at the world premiere in Toronto. 

LittleMonster20

Yes. I saw it at the world premiere in Toronto. 

Oh,ok.Did you enjoy the documentary?

retrophyyysical
1 minute ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Oh,ok.Did you enjoy the documentary?

Yep, very much so. It's filled with tons of fun, candid moments and Gaga is as endearing as she's ever been. But, there are also some very haunting sequences that shine a new light on the physical and medical struggles she goes through on a daily basis. It paints a much clearer picture of her issues than any of us could have imagined. 

LittleMonster20

Yep, very much so. It's filled with tons of fun, candid moments and Gaga is as endearing as she's ever been. But, there are also some very haunting sequences that shine a new light on the physical and medical struggles she goes through on a daily basis. It paints a much clearer picture of her issues than any of us could have imagined. 

Ok.Glad you enjoyed it,I can't wait to see it❀

retrophyyysical
2 minutes ago, So Legit said:

All of the 5F2 soundtrack is just ARTPOP Act 2

Unfortunately we hear absolutely zero new music in the film. Not even demo versions of the Joanne cuts. 

DiscoHeaven23

"I was high when I made up the album name. I had the munchies and was eating a pop tart, which reminded me of snack time in elementary school, which was right before art class. I started saying the words and thought they sounded silly and couldn't stop laughing. I was saying 'pop, art, fart, fARTPOP, popfart, fartart, ARTPOP'. I wanted to bring the joy of this name, that made me laugh so much, to my fans"

Archived