💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga: Five Foot Two Streaming Now

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Just finished it. 

I feel like I know her so much more now. As a person, and not so much as a pop enigma. This really highlights the amount of pain and anxiety she goes through. She is very much still a person, and we all have to remember that. 

I like how she acknowledges how we would react if she wasn't wearing super high fashion clothes. I also appreciate how emotional she gets when she meets her fans. My favorite moment was her sitting out by the pool toppless, and everyone isn't batting an eye. She brought normalcy and comfort to her almost naked body, without what seemed to be much though. 

Whenever she is thinking about being a woman, she seems worried and anxious- but when it comes to being a performer, she is super confident, and always delivers. SHe is absolutely beautiful, and i think she is flowering into an amazing woman, family member, friend and musician. 

And let's give Bobby some credit. He has made sooo many good decisions in her direction over the past few years. This documentary was absolutely perfect in timing and delivery. Good job to both of them. 

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

This film made me cry sometimes, laugh in others, and sobered me to the core.

I pray to God this fanbase is gentler on her now.

None of us had any clue this was going on in her life, all this pain.

All that tremendous pressure.

I hope when I met her I wasnt part of the problem. I dont think I was , but I was excited. I feel bad about that a little bit. she could have been in pain.

Ugh. The inhumanity of these people who treat her like a prop and nag her with their selfies and autographs. I hope they dial it back now and respect the pain she's been through.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
37 minutes ago, Bio said:

I thought someone said she was gonna talk about The Cure on the documentary, what happened? :selena:

Looks like that kid who spilled the beans had the film changed at the last minute.

The death threats/stalker talk was not mentioned either.

Unless of course he massively trolled us.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

yASSsss
10 hours ago, JamesFox said:

This isn’t even funny, I want to know who the fat guy is who pushed her saying “don’t slap me” “don’t ever touch me in your life” he needs a good smack. 

9 hours ago, HausOfMark said:

Who is the person that pushed her? I recognize them from a Kylie Jenner video.

https://twitter.com/NickSpears_

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

yASSsss
Just now, lego said:

Another celebrity stalker :oprah:

i'm so creeped out by these people,tbh :selena:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

HausOfMark
10 hours ago, tellemhone said:

Somewhere around the middle,

Spoiler:

she asks for the new Gaga album, there's only a few and they're not under the "new releases" section, she asks for more and then puts them all on the front of the new releases top row lol

Oh that part.  lol I thought she was putting something in a DVD player or something and the whole shelf fell. I loved that part. Bobby was like uh.. I gotta do damage control now lol

-Mark

1 hour ago, lego said:

Another celebrity stalker :oprah:

In the video they’re with ronniesus too, a known crazed fan/stalker of Selena Gomez. He’s the one that helps Dani up.

It’s like they hang out in a cult or something. :emma:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

ImpossiblePrincess

I have something to say now I have watched it 

Spoiler

It was the best documentary I have ever seen

After watching I have never felt so personally attached to her, idk if that makes sense, her life was such a struggle and to see her at the end just have so much fun at the SuperBowl made me feel like eventhough she is in pain she knows she is still a powerful strong female figure and I love her even more everyday now, thank you to everyone who worked on this amazing documentary and to Lady Gaga, we love you each and every day, have a good break sweetheart 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Watched 3 times now! Some very beautiful, funny and also painful scenes.

The doc just proves even more how beautiful, smart and gentle she is as a woman and how I think she is really trying, and sometimes struggling, to make her life more planned and simple. 

A stunning job by Chris, the editing was great, emotional juxtapositions (intense pain/singing at Tony's birthday) and the soundtrack was perfectly matched too.

The two moments that really got me upset were when she was at her Grandmas house and also when she was on the phone to Sonja. My favourite scenes were probably the christening and when she is playing Million Reasons on the old piano. 

She does so much in each single day of her life, its obviously tough physically and mentally - But I believe she is super headstrong and also has enough people around her to comfort and love her.

I wish for fans to give her more space and be less demanding, I just want Gaga to ride the wave of her life in the best way possible.

Love the documentary. Watched it with my parents.

However, I think she has many people in her environment saying 'yasssh' to everything she does instead of some people suggesting other creative ideas. It looks like it's constantly 'Yes, Gaga, omg, best idea ever, yes'

NewUsername

Finished watching it about an hour ago. 
What a ride! I absolutely loved the documentary. 
The first 20-30 some (if I remember well) minutes felt a bit like "Where is this going? How is this going? The clips follow each other quickly?", but then I got sucked in and I felt it was now telling the story in a better way.

The whole thing really felt authentic, and seeing Gaga cry when she got off the phone with Sonja must be definitely be the realest sad emotion we've ever seen of Gaga until now.  Also when she was playing Joanne for her grandma and dad, it was all so raw and emotional.
The end with Sonja's memory was so beautiful.

Overall, once again I got a confirmation and even a stronger and realer image of the fact that Gaga is really an emotional, sensitive and real person. She really lives and experiences things so intensely, which makes for the lowest lows and the highest highs. I also feel so sorry for Gaga's suffering, it's so sad to see how she suffers and struggles with her illness and how once again she had to go through heart break.

It may be considered cheesy by some people, but, gosh, how I love this woman.

---

I laughed when she knocked over the cd's at Walmart :toofunny:  And I got excited when they showed some JWT clips!
I felt ":laughga:" when she mentioned Joanne leaking first in Belgium (I'm from Belgium)

Archived