Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga: Five Foot Two Streaming Now

yASSsss

Featured Posts

HausOfMark
3 hours ago, yASSsss said:

nnnn,what is happening here :emma: 

Who is the person that pushed her? I recognize them from a Kylie Jenner video.

-Mark

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfMark

One more question.. when she was talking about Mariyln Monroe...Anna Nichole Smith.. then she said "who know who?".. who is she talking about? Amy Winehouse?

-Mark

16 hours ago, iCpro said:

The perfect illusion part was probably my favourite, because that was such an exciting time for me as it was the first single I experienced as a fan, so watching this was like getting to relive it but this time seeing the whole story and learning how it came together. 

I Agree... however.. I was literally drinking tea when i was watching.. "Was Drinking" key words as her booby bobble hats made an appearance...  Gagz why must i be so Shook at 3 am >.<

VillainTina

is there still a viewing party going on ? i ould like to rewatch

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

tellemhone
8 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

When was that? I feel ive missed parts lol

Somewhere around the middle,

Spoiler:

she asks for the new Gaga album, there's only a few and they're not under the "new releases" section, she asks for more and then puts them all on the front of the new releases top row lol

:air: :air: :air:

Robinladen
48 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

Question.. where did Gaga say Taylor sent her flowers in the doc?

Friends are looking at flowers and saying something like 'does she know'> Gaga walks in with that bowl of flowers and then she says 'nothing like getting flowers from your ex to wish you good luck with the superbowl' > she puts them behind something else on the counter > then puts them back in front and says 'no I'll take them with pride' or something like that. Its more towards the end I think, before all the Superbowl rehaersals. 

LadyLittleMonster
37 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

Question.. where did Gaga say Taylor sent her flowers in the doc?

About 1:29:00 in. After reading the card and walking into that library(???), she says "Well, nothing like getting flowers from your ex-fiance for the Super Bowl"...and then kinda jokes around with them and the other flowers she got.

SMILE2NE1

OMG the bit when her Grandma says "anyway..." after listening to Joanne for the first time ... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh </3 

My heart broke into a million pieces

Archived