Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga: Five Foot Two Streaming Now

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Y

Just now, Jaume Cam said:

I expected way more and I don't think it showed the real Stefani since it's pretty obvious it just shows what they want to show.. for example when talking about Madonna they cut like two or three times... o don't know but to me is so disappointing, you don't see her just "living"..  

Ye,  i also didnt like that it was cut too much. I somtimes wanted to hear the whole conversation rather than only some cut parts. Though then the movie would have been 2.30 hrs :D

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bostonGUY

Also I'm going to say:

Shame on everyone who downloaded the Joanne leak. See how it affected Gaga? Yeah, she may have gotten over it but it still hurt her:neyde:

Modern Ecstasy2

I really liked it. I really appreciated the raw and personal moments that were shared. I cried during the scene when she played Joanne for her grandma.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

7 minutes ago, bostonGUY said:

Also I'm going to say:

Shame on everyone who downloaded the Joanne leak. See how it affected Gaga? Yeah, she may have gotten over it but it still hurt her:neyde:

Nowadays it happens all the time with every artist and every album, albums are on the internet like a week before the official release .

I love gaga I really love gaga but there is no joy, it's depressing... and it's not revealing anything... the ARTPOP depression, why she didn't promote PI, her drug abuse... I mean nothing new. 

yASSsss

I feel so bad for this girl. the amount of hate she's getting is so ridiculous and funny at the same time:rip::rip::rip: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

CanadaGoesGaga
3 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

I feel so bad for this girl. the amount of hate she's getting is so ridiculous and funny at the same time:rip::rip::rip: 

While no one deserves hate  I think she should definitely watch the clip and have a good think about how she comes across. 

yASSsss

Don't forget to rate the movie on RT,MC,Google and Metacritic .

yASSsss
Just now, yASSsss said:

Don't forget to rate the movie on RT,MC,Google and Metacritic .

@Gypsy Life can you ask the atrl monsters to do the same?

I would've done it but I got banned from atrl two weeks ago :emma: 

DonnieDarko
15 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

While no one deserves hate  I think she should definitely watch the clip and have a good think about how she comes across. 

While she's at it, all the other monsters should take a long hard look at the mirror as well. Some people were unbearable up until she announced that the tour is postponed. It's not like other fans are any better, even if less cringey.

1 hour ago, Neringa said:

Really? I thought it was Amy Winehouse :)

This, she probably didn't want to bring her up around Mark is what I got from that scene.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

I kinda liked it. It wasn't any new to me because that's just how she is always also in interviews etc. and we knew that. So it was nice to see the backstory and understand her struggles with pain etc. but beyond that I found myself texting on my phone and browsing internet while watching this. She is raw and genuine which is rare to see nowadays, the documentary though is missing some substance imho,

54 minutes ago, Jaume Cam said:

I expected way more and I don't think it showed the real Stefani since it's pretty obvious it just shows what they want to show.. for example when talking about Madonna they cut like two or three times... I don't know but to me is so disappointing, you don't see her just "living"...  she's playing the  victim all time, health problems, love problems, fame problems... is her life that sad??? Of course not, I don't understand why they wanted to give that  vision of her life.

If you're not a troll, you must be exceptionally young. She is in no way playing the victim. What we saw on screen is a remarkably strong woman powering through despite all the insane **** going on in her life. If you don't think what we saw is an honest look into her life you are completely naive.  

42 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

Gaga looked genuinely creeped out by that girl. 

1 hour ago, yASSsss said:

You know that Gagz is thinking "oh my god, that mommy bitch again" :emma: But Gaga continues to have pictures with her because she's nice and the girl's done nothing bad, except be cringey and creepy

Archived