question

Will LG6 Be an EDM/Pop Album?

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PsychicGuru

We already have an EDM/Pop album, ARTPOP.
We have our country summer diary, Joanne.
We have our anthem ballad ball, Born This Way.
We have our disco pop party, The Fame Monster.
We have our jazz and swing, Cheek to Cheek.

Next up, ROCK SYNTH METAL SCREAMO OPERA GAGA.
:rockstar:

idk. tbh I have no f*cking clue what it could be. It might as well be bluegrass jazz synth pop house.:selena:

Gaga's #1 fan

RochestrMonstr

It's obviously going to be pop (The only non-pop album she everĀ put out was C2C). She's always done pop, in different ways, and I can't imagine she's just going to stop doing that.

I kind of hope it isn't EDM though.Ā I'm sureĀ it will be more electronic than Joanne either way, but I kind of want to see her explore something else.Ā 

I don't care how successful it is (lol @ the people obsessed with "hits"), but I just hope it's different, just like all her albums. She doesn't need to do anything "2.0" because she always turns out something fresh and amazing, without repeating her previous work.

Ā 

beboskoukla

when did she say that sh eis gonna work with him?

i would love it i'm here for everything :wub:

i love gaga, i love djws, i love pop, i love everything that gaga does.:sara:

Ā 

xoxo, Katarina

MaryJaneHolland
2 hours ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

Since Lady Gaga herself has confirmed that DJWS will write this next album with her....Ā 

Has she?

Edit: Oh, I see... Honestly, I'd rather her working with new producers tbhĀ :neyde:

TheCureinMalibu
2 hours ago, vrajesh said:

Excuse me, receipts plsĀ :oprah:

It has already eligible for Platinum in the US. But I'll show you receipts later.Ā 

2,000,000 units = sales + streaming/150

DonnieDarko
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Aaliyah style :giveup:

Ā 

Gaga would never pull off na Aaliyah song. On the same note Aaliyah would not pull off letā€™s say Bad Romance. Love both ladies tho.

Katsuki Bakugo

As long as it isn't rushed and not quality is compromised as what was with ARTPOP (for what I mean look at the Itunes festival vs. the album- the song ARTPOP was much better then than on the album imho)Ā 

The Cure has been the best pop release by the current reigningĀ in a long time and its sad she didn't promote it or bring out some more as a Super Deluxe Joanne. With videos for fun.Ā 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

8 hours ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

Since Lady Gaga herself has confirmed that DJWS will write this next album with her....Ā 

And DJWS is the main producer of GGD's favorite song : Sexxx Dreams, Do What U Want,Bloody Mary, Applause,...

and DJWS produced the buzz-single "The Cure" which is top 40 in the US, top 20 in the UK and reach #10 in Australia. Sold about 2,000,000 units worldwide.

DJWS main-genre is EDM/Pop

Discuss?

When did she confirm he was writing the next album with her? expound please.

Archived