Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Noah Cyrus covers Million Reasons at Witness The Tour opening night

Bad Monster Kid

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That moment you realize Gaga songs are getting harder to cover successfully cause Mother did THAT with her vocals.

thatfoxyfeeling

But why did she even do a cover? Like she is a supporting act, honey you're there to promote your own music. Did she just want to show off her vocals cause they're better than Katy's? Did she do it as a tribute for Gaga cause she had to cancel her tour? Who knows but she picked a hard one to sing. :toofunny::air:

OracleMonster
3 hours ago, djBuffoon said:

This was my first time ever hearing Noah sing, and good lord.

Same- hopefully last as well :selena:

Charlotte Quinn
9 minutes ago, slayo said:

"NC" acting like we actually know who that abbreviation is for

I thought it was Nick Carter :poot:

DawnNutella
8 minutes ago, slayo said:

"NC" acting like we actually know who that abbreviation is for

NC? Um, THE Noah Cyrus. 

Lol, j/k I didn't know who they meant. Only thing I was thinking was North Carolina :selena:

Not The Real Gaga

She looks cute and sings well, but she is a typical example of the my-fam-is-famous-so-am-I entertainment industry.

Miracle

She's an average singer...but that's not the problem, the problem is she doesn't know how keep the tune of the song going.

I like a few artists who aren’t Gaga or Beyoncé vocally because they are good as a whole but NC’s vocals are tragic for a somewhat known act that is signed to a label. She could have slayed if she decided to cover Papergangsta instead :toofunny: 

And I think half of the audiences low key wanted to sing along they were just afraid that the people around are OGH. I’m pretty sure there are a lot monster cats.

I don't think it sounded as bad as some people are saying here. Furthermore it is natural that MR will be covered by a lot of singers since it was one of the hits of 2017 (katycats can shook).

LhNfVJ6.gif

Archived