movie

The Alien Franchise

Doot

Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Omar Vela said:

Neither PROMETHEUS or Covenant were that bad. It kinda has sense that David recreated the Xenomorph as we know and love, that explains why Ash admire the beast so much in the first ALIEN and why Weyland-Yutani did knew about the creature even with the planet being really far away and being almost "unknown". 

And they hinted the queen in some extra scenes for COVENANT :D so ALIENS fans can be happy too D: (Even ALIENS being one of my least favorites).

Shaw didn't deserve this ending... :( 

JustaMonster
19 hours ago, Doot said:

Haha I will when I’m on next. 

Genital Jousting is the most ridiculous, grossest, amazing game of all time. 

Wow, I think you're right. I'm gonna have to buy this :derpga:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

ryanripley
9 hours ago, Omar Vela said:

Neither PROMETHEUS or Covenant were that bad. It kinda has sense that David recreated the Xenomorph as we know and love, that explains why Ash admire the beast so much in the first ALIEN and why Weyland-Yutani did knew about the creature even with the planet being really far away and being almost "unknown". 

And they hinted the queen in some extra scenes for COVENANT :D so ALIENS fans can be happy too D: (Even ALIENS being one of my least favorites).

i'm sorry but covenant was really bad :S the characters were so bland, generic and boring, there was no emotional connection with them so i didn't really care who lived or died and the script was super basic

the alien is supposed to be the real enemy of the franchise, not some demon robot

also the "finale" really bothered me since it took them about 5 minutes to defeat an alien. the xenomorph is supposed to be a relentless monster but they managed to deal with the problem faster than you can say ferrari and i just found it insulting to the original movie :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Prometheus introduced me to Alien and I love that movie with the good and bad. I like the franchise as a whole but I only really like Prometheus and Alien.

Was beyond excited for Covenant and maybe because of that but I was really disappointed. Some of the decisions by the characters were beyond stupid (yes, that was also present in Prometheus and/or Alien but not this extent). I'm not even going into how they handled Shaw... I don't know what went down behind the scenes but the character didn't deserve that.

Still somewhat hopeful about the next one but not as excited as I was before.

ryanripley
1 minute ago, JustaMonster said:

@SarconSal @ryanripley @Doot

I've played a bit of AI and I LOVE it so far :excited2:

I should not be playing it home alone in the middle of the night though :giveup:

i'm currently playing on nightmare (or whatever the hardest difficulty is called) mode and i want to die :selena: 

JustaMonster
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i'm currently playing on nightmare (or whatever the hardest difficulty is called) mode and i want to die :selena: 

I think I am too :selena: It told me thats how it was supposed to be played. I'm not that far into yet though. The walking around so far hasnt been too hard :poot: 

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, JustaMonster said:

I think I am too :selena: It told me thats how it was supposed to be played. I'm not that far into yet though. The walking around so far hasnt been too hard :poot: 

b*tch :selena: 

nightmare is a nightmare, you have no health bar or ammo bar, the map is broken and the motion tracker purposely glitches like crazy :selena: 

but i need it for my last achievement :selena: you can change difficulty in the settings though if it gets too hard

JustaMonster
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

b*tch :selena: 

nightmare is a nightmare, you have no health bar or ammo bar, the map is broken and the motion tracker purposely glitches like crazy :selena: 

but i need it for my last achievement :selena: you can change difficulty in the settings though if it gets too hard

Ok I'm not playing on Nightmare then :poot: I think I'm playing on just hard. Good luck with the achievement :giggle:

ryanripley
1 minute ago, JustaMonster said:

Ok I'm not playing on Nightmare then :poot: I think I'm playing on just hard. Good luck with the achievement :giggle:

the worst part is i already have it on ps4 :selena: 

On 9/19/2017 at 3:41 PM, Doot said:

She was supposed to be in another one. She was signed on, and had even released concept art, but then Ridley moved forward with Covenant and ruined everything. :madge:

This.

I liked Covenant while watching it, but in hindsight I have my hesitations to say I enjoyed the film.

I feel like it didn't really add anything to the franchise or lore. And in fact, by explaining the origin story of the aliens it kind of spoiled their mystery and appeal to me. Kinda disappointed.

And I was really hanging out for the other movie which was going to have Sigourney. Should've scrapped Covenant instead :toofunny:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

i'm sorry but covenant was really bad :S the characters were so bland, generic and boring, there was no emotional connection with them so i didn't really care who lived or died and the script was super basic

the alien is supposed to be the real enemy of the franchise, not some demon robot

also the "finale" really bothered me since it took them about 5 minutes to defeat an alien. the xenomorph is supposed to be a relentless monster but they managed to deal with the problem faster than you can say ferrari and i just found it insulting to the original movie :poot: 

8ae.gif

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived