💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I think I finally understood Gaga's message to the Chainsmokers

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Don't come for me being simpleton, but I think I just realized Gaga made a reference to the Chainsmokers that flew over many people's heads.

So... last year when they dissed she tweeted this back:

Many people were initially confused as to why she said anything, but in the industry (Mark Ronson referenced it too while dragging them) the Chainsmokers are often ridiculed for their super simple songs that hammer on the same two chords for an entire 4 minutes. Now that I actively try to compose and teach myself music theory and sh*t and looked at the chord progression of A-YO, I noticed something amusing: It only contains of 2 chords too. (A Major and D Major throughout the entire song) So this is why they SHOULD like this one better in spite of Perfect Illusion, who actually had quite strange and more complicated chords.

So... she threw shade at them for their music being simple while also saying "I can do what you can do, but a lot better. And I can do A LOT more than you are capable of, if I wanted to." wrapped in a single tweet with a kind smile on her face.

PSA over.

hausofbrice

it was cause the chain smokers said they didn't like PI in some kinda interview, 

so Gaga gave them another song to form an opinion on. :selena:

xoxo, brice ♡

tenor.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

fede ARTPOP

Reach much?

I think is just the "smoking 'em all" /Chainsmokers:derpga:...and Gaga used it for promoting the good sis A-Yo. :selena:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Abramovic
1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

Don't come for me being simpleton, but I think I just realized Gaga made a reference to the Chainsmokers that flew over many people's heads.

So... last year when they dissed she tweeted this back:

Many people were initially confused as to why she said anything, but in the industry (Mark Ronson referenced it too while dragging them) the Chainsmokers are often ridiculed for their super simple songs that hammer on the same two chords for an entire 4 minutes. Now that I actively try to compose and teach myself music theory and sh*t and looked at the chord progression of A-YO, I noticed something amusing: It only contains of 2 chords too. (A Major and D Major throughout the entire song) So this is why they SHOULD like this one better in spite of Perfect Illusion, who actually had quite strange and more complicated chords.

So... she threw shade at them for their music being simple while also saying "I can do what you can do, but a lot better. And I can do A LOT more than you are capable of, if I wanted to." wrapped in a single tweet with a kind smile on her face.

PSA over.

But the chainsmokers used 3 chords :selena: (closer)

PartySick
46 minutes ago, Free My Mind said:

guys it's a reference to the 'we smoking 'em all' lyric haha

u all overthink things way too much

Shhhh I like this interpretation better :selena:

💚

Ah I didn't realise it was because of the smoking lyric, thought it was because its about leaving people who don't like you in the dust 

Archived