💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Your favorite underrated performance

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER

Hey Monsters!

I wanted to make a throwback thread to remind us some performances. So, let's share your favorite one ! (better if it's an underrated one, we all know by heart Paparazzi VMA)

It's not new but I remember I was totally shook when I saw this one. I realized how strong her voice is. I think we're not talking enough about this one. It's probably one of her best performances in a while. 

Stefani Gaga

Her vocAls here always slay me :diane:

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

I really love her Stevie Wonder tribute. Knowing how much she loves Stevie I can imagine this meant a lot to her. It´s like her dream came true. I think it showcased how multi-talented she is in different music genres besides pop. She can funk it up with a lot of soul, and very true to the original with her own twist. Covering Stevie Wonder is not easy. Whenever I bump into Lady Gaga haters I always send them the Stevie Wonder clip, and they´re like a bit shocked that she can do that. 

Laceface

First Gaga performance I saw when I heard JD on the radio in the US and youtube'd her in 2008. I knew she was special straight away. 

I think this is her best you and I performance, there is something special about it

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

actsleazy

honestly truly her best performance (vocally) of tihty

also, the verse at 2:12 is a huge eargasm along with 4:22

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

This will always be underrated. I don't care that it's disgusting and blah blah blah. It's a masterpiece. Art should make you feel something, and this definitely moves me.

There is something so special about this performance. She sits on the side of the roof, she's willingly weak and defenseless, and this fits the song so much.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived