šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Any musicians on GGD?

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

https://soundcloud.com/hyepark/green-light

i made this midnight and I thought It's perfect but when I heard it again on morning, it sounded like piece of **** (cuz of the shitty vocal effects and additional vocals that I added at midnight) but I was like **** it gonna upload itšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ and I uploaded it yesterday xD any advice?

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have these two songs so far, but I'm currently working on an EPĀ :bon:

Ā 

We donā€™t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know šŸ¦‹

Yeah, I'm a musician and am part of a pop duo with my brother. We actually won a competition held by one of Gaga's producers, then went on to appear on a Polish talent show called "Must Be The Music" where bands can present their own original material, which we did and went onto the next rounds:

Not so long ago we released our first single, but I don't know if it's blocked for people in the United States though:

This one is very generic, but that's what the label wanted so...Ā :laughga:Ā 

We write, compose, produce our own stuff by the way.Ā 

Supersonic

I've been like songwriting and singing on and off since I was 12 and it wasn't until this year where I feel like I actually kind of understand how to do it. I've been trying to compose electronically in FL Studio since 2013 but I never felt like I got the hang of it really until this year I self taught myself guitar and piano and a bit of music theory. Just yesterday I was reworking old songs I did in FL Studio in 2015, but now that I actually know how chord progressions work, I can make my stuff a lot more intersting.

I've had this one piano/beat demo that was just 4 notes over and over again and it was so bland but then I realized I can play around with that note progression and spin 4 diffrent chord progression around the same 4 notes and I got really excited updating my work lmao

The only thing I still struggle with is writing toplines and lyrics. There's fleeting ideas running through my mind but I never seem to find the right words for it.

I'll say tho unconciously my mind was always drawn to the most unnecessarily complicated chords and keys tho lmao. (C# Major jesus christ so many #s)

I'm not a musician but I rap and write lyrics. I havent published anything yet because I dont think its good enough yet but once I have the hook and backing vocals properly done I'd love to share it and hear what you think of it.

Shine mother****er!

Boyboi12
9 hours ago, jaXXXon said:

Yeah, I'm a musician and am part of a pop duo with my brother. We actually won a competition held by one of Gaga's producers, then went on to appear on a Polish talent show called "Must Be The Music" where bands can present their own original material, which we did and went onto the next rounds:

Not so long ago we released our first single, but I don't know if it's blocked for people in the United States though:

This one is very generic, but that's what the label wanted so...Ā :laughga:Ā 

We write, compose, produce our own stuff by the way.Ā 

You should let me write with you!Ā 

Boyboi12
1 hour ago, AnnieOne said:

I'm not a musician but I rap and write lyrics. I havent published anything yet because I dont think its good enough yet but once I have the hook and backing vocals properly done I'd love to share it and hear what you think of it.

Letā€™s write togetherĀ :gaysia:Ā I want to work with everyone....Ā 

Boyboi12
5 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Can't you write it down here?

Give me a beatĀ :gaysia:Ā I never share anything old, only new!Ā 

18 hours ago, Hye Park said:

https://soundcloud.com/hyepark/green-light

i made this midnight and I thought It's perfect but when I heard it again on morning, it sounded like piece of **** (cuz of the shitty vocal effects and additional vocals that I added at midnight) but I was like **** it gonna upload itšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ and I uploaded it yesterday xD any advice?

sounds pretty cool tbh just a lil loud

Archived