question

Any musicians on GGD?

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromichiga

I'm screaming at this topic, because I can relate so much. 

I've been writing music for 7 years and I'm super proud, but I'm kind of shy to tell my parents. I was so happy I stumbled on this topic because there are other people who feel the same 😂😂.

I keep looking on YouTube/ SoundCloud to see if anyone wants to collab. I'm a good writer, I'm just not good on producing my own. I love writing to instrumentals and recording. 

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, Link1995 said:

I'm screaming at this topic, because I can relate so much. 

I've been writing music for 7 years and I'm super proud, but I'm kind of shy to tell my parents. I was so happy I stumbled on this topic because there are other people who feel the same 😂😂.

I keep looking on YouTube/ SoundCloud to see if anyone wants to collab. I'm a good writer, I'm just not good on producing my own. I love writing to instrumentals and recording. 

I thought I was the only one on earth that was making music and scared to tell anyone :toofunny: Show me your work!!! Do you have a Soundcloud channel??

NIGHTCRAWLER
21 hours ago, Harry said:

Yes :) I sing, write and produce my own music. Though I haven't put anything out in quite a while:

Man I literally love your work! Sounds like Lana Del Rey, good producing and great flow

PsychicGuru

Ayo! 

I've been a classical saxophonist for 14 years, but now focusing on dance and video game soundtrack production. Im currently focusing on two full projects, including the code and programming for an upcoming iOS game! 

Gaga's #1 fan

Chromichiga
53 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I thought I was the only one on earth that was making music and scared to tell anyone :toofunny: Show me your work!!! Do you have a Soundcloud channel??

I do but nothing's on it yet. I'm working on finishing a good song and then I'll re do my whole account. :) 

NIGHTCRAWLER
8 minutes ago, Link1995 said:

I do but nothing's on it yet. I'm working on finishing a good song and then I'll re do my whole account. :) 

Tell us when you're done:lana:

Monty Rocket

Hi Monsters... I just joined because of this post. I guess I would be a composer, mostly instrumental pieces. I will upload some of my things on soundcloud as soon as I figure out how.  I'm older and not to computer literate. Can't wait to hear some new music.

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Monty Rocket said:

Hi Monsters... I just joined because of this post. I guess I would be a composer, mostly instrumental pieces. I will upload some of my things on soundcloud as soon as I figure out how.  I'm older and not to computer literate. Can't wait to hear some new music.

It's easy to upload on soundcloud!!! Give us the link when you did it

NIGHTCRAWLER
19 hours ago, Boyboi12 said:

You should let me write with you :gaysia: my writing skills are fire :creepflop:

Show us what you write

NIGHTCRAWLER
19 hours ago, RockShow said:

Well, I like to create remixes. Listen to this one (listen to the whole remix, in full):

I like it, the beat is so fresh  but why no lyrics? 

I do agree about most of the forum not caring unless it is a remix/remake of a Gaga song or if you are famous.

I enjoy producing music. :) 

Xalser

Archived