💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Any musicians on GGD?

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER
3 minutes ago, Abramovic said:

I will listen to your music, really excited since I have a song called Nightcrawler  :diane:

here are two of my songs :) 

How great is your work! I personally prefer Last Crime, it's more original ! I'm getting hype on it !!!! Do you write and compose on your own? How and where do you record? Well sung, well produced, well imagined !! You're really good I love to see people making music

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Hey I do appreciate what you dO!!! Do you compose and write by your own??  You're voice is so smooth and I love this "Cold blooded" 

Yes! “Cold Blooded” is actually a cover from Khalid, but the other songs are mine. Thank you!

Abramovic
8 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

How great is your work! I personally prefer Last Crime, it's more original ! I'm getting hype on it !!!! Do you write and compose on your own? How and where do you record? Well sung, well produced, well imagined !! You're really good I love to see people making music

Thank you so much! Yes I write and compose everything... really difficult sometimes but I need to control everything. I made the experience that no one can help me there, just my vision...I do the record in my room, nothing special, I have a MacBook with GarageBand and a microphone, that's it :sweat:

I will listen to your music now!Â đŸŽ¶Â 

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Abramovic said:

Thank you so much! Yes I write and compose everything... really difficult sometimes but I need to control everything. I made the experience that no one can help me there, just my vision...I do the record in my room, nothing special, I have a MacBook with GarageBand and a microphone, that's it :sweat:

I will listen to your music now!Â đŸŽ¶Â 

We're the same !!! I do everything alone in my bedroom like **** lol and everything with garageband (my lifesaver)!!!

Sneaky Oliver
1 hour ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Why don't you record your songs? I really wish I could hear them!! I can totally relate to "creating makes me so happy". Let me know if you open a Soundcloud

I'm gonna save your SC link to listen to your music later tonight :saira: can I ask you how do you record your songs? 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

I'm gonna save your SC link to listen to your music later tonight :saira: can I ask you how do you record your songs? 

don't be surprised of the quality of my recordings, you're warned! I record with the mic of my headphones :toofunny: I really think about buying a real microphone but I don't wanna my parents to know I'm doing that lol I'd be less embarrassed if I bought sextoys like literally 

Abramovic
2 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

We're the same !!! I do everything alone in my bedroom like **** lol and everything with garageband (my lifesaver)!!!

I know exactly what you mean  :selena:

I really like your demo "I'm the one", you should continue to work on that song! The synthies are great :diane:

Abramovic
1 minute ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

don't be surprised of the quality of my recordings, you're warned! I record with the mic of my headphones :toofunny: I really think about buying a real microphone but I don't wanna my parents to know I'm doing that lol I'd be less embarrassed if I bought sextoys like literally 

You should not be embarrassed, keep going! It's great what you do :grr:

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Abramovic said:

You should not be embarrassed, keep going! It's great what you do :grr:

I don't admit it at all, nobody knows I'm doing this "music-thing" 

Sneaky Oliver
8 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Oh it's  okay. Don't be ashamed of making art :hug: I'm planning to  record some things too so that's why I was asking about it ;)

I’m on my Legacy Act era

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Oh it's  okay. Don't be ashamed of making art :hug: I'm planning to  record some things too so that's why I was asking about it ;)

You have to mention me or send me the deal when you did it 

YaaaasGaga
3 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

lmao I was listening to I had no Idea and enjoying it and I read "don't listen to I Had no Idea". I love how it sounds! You guys are so great, so creative and you sing so well :duck: I subscribed ! Carry on

Hide contents

I could totally hear it on the radio

Thank you so much Nightcrawler! That's a HUGE compliment! :hug:

5 hours ago, ShockPop said:

I am working on production but probablywon't ever share because I think only I will like them. Rn it's all piano & vocal or percussion & vocal. 

How do you guys get the confidence to share?

Even superstars who penn the melodies to worldwide hits have to muster the confidence to share, as the above-clip demonstrates.

I wish I had an ounce of artistict talent. :noparty:

Edit: I do have a sound cloud of my horrid attempt to sing at this karaoke place I frequent. 

Archived