question

Any musicians on GGD?

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ernie Swift

I don't particularly write much, but I love doing covers. I'm a singer and multi-instrumentalist. Guitar and piano/keys are the instruments I'm best at, but I also play bass, drums, and ukulele. 

Love Love Love

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, Ernie Swift said:

I don't particularly write much, but I love doing covers. I'm a singer and multi-instrumentalist. Guitar and piano/keys are the instruments I'm best at, but I also play bass, drums, and ukulele. 

NIGHTCRAWLER
51 minutes ago, Quindy Warhol said:

Hello, there!
I'm a singer-songwriter too. Right now I am not posting the material I'm writing, but covers of The Fame & 2009 related material, a tribute to Gaga (thes two are just demos & not well recorded but oh well :derpga:). I'm glad to hear about other musicians here!

I like your voice like really! Great flow, good recording! I can hear you love what you do! go forward

2 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I really like what you do!!! Great quality for sure, not those commercial boring chords, where is the singer?? Haha would be so could with some Retro Dance Freak lyrics. Congrats sis :gaycat:

They are are instrumentals. But thanks.

Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I like your voice like really! Great flow, good recording! I can hear you love what you do! go forward

OMG thank you! Cannot wait to share with you all my content. :hug:

NIGHTCRAWLER
30 minutes ago, YaaaasGaga said:

This is my band's soundcloud page (I'm the singer). We've not done much this year because my guitarist has been in America but he's back soon. Before he left we were working with a grammy nominated songwriter so we'll probably explore that a bit more. But this is a such a great thread for discovering everyone else's art as well, I can't wait to listen!

Also, don't listen to I Had No Idea - I really hate that song. 

lmao I was listening to I had no Idea and enjoying it and I read "don't listen to I Had no Idea". I love how it sounds! You guys are so great, so creative and you sing so well :duck: I subscribed ! Carry on

Spoiler

I could totally hear it on the radio

NIGHTCRAWLER
6 minutes ago, Quark said:

They are are instrumentals. But thanks.

I know but it would totally fit some singing

NIGHTCRAWLER
6 minutes ago, Quindy Warhol said:

OMG thank you! Cannot wait to share with you all my content. :hug:

can't wait to hear it

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Quindy Warhol said:

I can PM you a link with a demo I wrote, if you will.

Of course !!! covers are great but nothing's better than creating 

Abramovic
1 hour ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Hey Monsters!!

Some of you may have already heard about me on GGD. I'm a composer-writer-singer and I already shared some of my songs here. I noticed that people dont really care about music or hearing new stuff when it aint about someone famous and that actually makes me sad. I hope you're not listening to songs only bc it's popular or whatever. 

I was wandering if there were other monsters that are musicians (singer or composer) and I'd like you to give me your Soundcloud so I can see what you do and we can share about our passion.

Here's mine

I hope I'll find some artists to share with 'em and discuss about our work! 

I will listen to your music, really excited since I have a song called Nightcrawler  :diane:

here are two of my songs :) 

Archived