💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana fired dancer because of using the n-word

Featured Posts

just another gay

It's not okay doing that but is firing her a little too harsh?

Also is that her personal life? or does it happen during work?

I mean, she is absolutely ignorant and non-sensitive to use the word anyway. I am just wondering on the way that the team handles this.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagasgrande
6 hours ago, Hesham Gohar said:

i'm i the only one who find this silly , i am sorry ari , but i say that in private all time , i say it with my friends and it's 'aight , idk what is wrong with it , call me a terrorist cause i'm arab *as a joke* it's okay fo' me, context matters :)

hey ur racist 

gagasgrande
2 minutes ago, come to papa said:

It's not okay doing that but is firing her a little too harsh?

Lady Uncultura posted 4748474 photos in her instagram story where she said the N word. When fans were telling her that it's not okay she kept saying it and she kept making excuses. She deserves to be fired. 

BlaqJezus
7 hours ago, gagasgrande said:

ariana has never said this lmfaoo. she said "Vegas let me hear y'all" on that video, not "*******s let me hear y'all" 

Thank you for clearing that up hahaha, this is perfect. Knowing her gay fans and knowing her brother, I felt this was strange thing for her to say, but out of context without someone telling me she said Vegas I was mortified hearing it...LOL

just another gay
4 minutes ago, gagasgrande said:

Lady Uncultura posted 4748474 photos in her instagram story where she said the N word. When fans were telling her that it's not okay she kept saying it and she kept making excuses. She deserves to be fired. 

Oh if she has a record of continuously displaying racist behavior then it makes sense. 

Whispering
3 minutes ago, gagasgrande said:

She was probably warned about it then. Having this person as part of your team can be a reflection of you as an artist, so it was right for Ariana to fire her. 

If it's a derogatory term and shouldn't be used ever, then why do black people keep using it to their own people?

I'm just gonna leave it at that because this thread is already a mess.

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Roomingfree77

Right on.. I have worked over 12 years with some Brothers and never have I ever heard them or any of their children use the "N" word because it doesn't represent anything they want to be associated with..:golfclap:

10 hours ago, thierryrreiht said:

The N word is not a label to make fun of black people

it's a derrogatory term that has its roots in slavery, brought back in the 50's-60's with segregation.

mayo is nothing

and if you're triggered by it, I'm so sorry for u 😆

But what makes you better than anyone to be able to refer to one group of people as a certain derogatory name? Calling someone a name based on their race is not ok.

Morphine Prince
39 minutes ago, 420 said:

If it's a derogatory term and shouldn't be used ever, then why do black people keep using it to their own people?

I'm just gonna leave it at that because this thread is already a mess.

Black people and others have explained this a million times but some people just won't listen or want to understand. 

I'll leave it at that. 

Bradley

Guys but the thing is the dancer wasn't being racist though?

Like sometimes you say the word '*****' to express love and admiration for them, not hatred, rappers call each other niggas all the time.

Dominic
12 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Black people and others have explained this a million times but some people just won't listen or want to understand. 

I'll leave it at that. 

It's not so black/white as this (no pun intended). 

Read this: http://www.theblackinstitute.org/can_we_ever_really_reclaim_the_n_word#

It might help to understand that it's not so easy to reclaim/issolate the word and that the difference isn't also as clear cut. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

gagasgrande
47 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Guys but the thing is the dancer wasn't being racist though?

Saying the N word is RACIST if you're white. Using it in any way, even if you dont mean it in a "harmful" way, is simply racist and there's no excuse for that. 

I don't think it's offensive in this context. Black artists use this word in EVERY song. If they hate this word so much they should stop using it themselves too 💅🏻

joannester
11 hours ago, Illuminati said:

"have you checked twitter, where people are actually educated" 

aq9Apl8.gif

OT: I feel like if you don't have racist intentions you're not racist but rather stupid and or uneducated for using the word. It would be racist to use it as an insult. 

I will however be controversial and add that people deserve the amount of respect that they show to others, I get that the n word carries history with it but that doesn't make it appropriate for anyone to hate on any race, to make fun of stereotypes or call them names. Call it white tears if you want to, I just think that it shows just as much of a low mentality as a white person using n word as part of their dictionary. 

The first person with common sense in the whole thread.

I'll mop you all across the floor, snatch your fυckιng weave out Βitch

Archived