💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

It must be considered (RiR)

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, VillainTina said:

gurl its 2017 if your a die hard fan or stan gaga in anyway, by ARTPOP you woulda been out the door.

i've been one since 2009 and i'm still here :huh: what does this even mean

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edge Of Venus

After what the RIR founder has said about her cancellation, there is zero chance now. He completely threw her under the bus.

PMKKARDASHiAN

I wish people knew how to disagree in a positive way. 

Spread online kindness unless someone has opposing viewpoints 

i see where OP is coming from

JoanneMonster

Yeah, I also think she faked it. I think, I'll repeat I THINK and just think she might be an alien that came to earth under a fake identity of a typical italian girl who wanted to dethrone the queen of pop, if you listen closely, she can't speak italian at all, and she also fakes playing the guitar because there are no guitars outside the earth. BUT she's a good pianist because I belive there are some pianos left in mars. 

Sorry guys but I might also say that I think the documentary is fake and it's just to brainwash humanity. Once she rules the world everyone will be named joanne and everyone will call eachother xoxo joanne and will have to wear a pink hat and armadillo shoes everywhere.

I See You

PMKKARDASHiAN
Just now, Edge Of Venus said:

After what the RIR founder has said about her cancellation, there is zero chance now. He completely threw her under the bus.

What happened :gum:

Katsuki Bakugo
3 minutes ago, romonster said:

It's sad how some of her fans still don't understand her as an artist and person after 9 whole years.

They are only their for the bling and to kick her whilst she is down. So much easier to be an asshole than it is to be nice and compassionate these days.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Edge Of Venus
9 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

What happened :gum:

He basically said Gaga was the one who called to join RIR and her cancellation was a non-factor since very few people refunded their tix and that Maroon 5 helped the show sell out etc etc etc 

He can choke tbh.

PMKKARDASHiAN
2 minutes ago, Edge Of Venus said:

He basically said Gaga was the one who called to join RIR and her cancellation was a non-factor since very few people refunded their tix and that Maroon 5 helped the show sell out etc etc etc 

He can choke tbh.

:laughga: why can he choke tho... 

1 hour ago, Rush said:

Pretty sure she wouldn't throw away millions of dollars she would make with this show to promote a documentary that will probably make a fraction of that in it's entire run. 

oh rush youre back

why were you spreading fake spoilers?

Jacob Marley
1 hour ago, blackcoffee said:

Exactly...the promo alone from RiR had the potential to help her sell more albums, etc. I'm in such disbelief that any fan would doubt her word in regards to HER health and her intention. The backlash she is getting is enough to ruin her career and reputation in that part of the world...you REALLY think she'd risk all that for a documentary...please...

This backlash - this insane coincidence, has to be addressed. I truly believe she is sick, but This. Looks. Terrible.

Edit: And before some of y'all start 'Excuse Me No'ing me - I have never, and will never agree that this is a set up. I do not believe that for one second. But, for someone who has prided herself on commanding power and fame via her control of the media, she has to right the ship when she gets better.

If anything, the sudden cancellation of this date (for a COMPLETELY acceptable reason) and the upcoming documentary are the things that are rocking her ship.

Gov Hooka

I truly wish what you are saying is true because it's a much better alternative to the REALITY Gaga is living right now... 

Damn... someone, especially one of the most honest, vulnerable A listers of our time, is on a bed in pain with tubes coming out of her, and yet she's still faking it and using it to get attention. It's pathetic that these are the thoughts running through your mind moreso than ones of well wishes. Honestly you should be ashamed of yourself and those who think similarly should be as well. Preface your bulls.hit with all your crap of how you think she's talented, but you are no different than the trolls out there who say she faked her hip injury and is faking her fibromyalgia now... 

Lastly ****ing excuse me no... 

:fthis:

Bradley

:rip:

This is ridiculous and I think she will facepalm at your post. I appreciate that you voiced out respectfully, you're a nice member I've read your posts and liked you but this is truly not something you should have even contemplated at all.

1 hour ago, Rush said:

Pretty sure she wouldn't throw away millions of dollars she would make with this show to promote a documentary that will probably make a fraction of that in it's entire run. 

Did you ever explain why you made up the spoilers? Maybe you should make a thread.

FreePalestine

ryanripley
24 minutes ago, lego said:

Did you ever explain why you made up the spoilers? Maybe you should make a thread.

i second this

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived