Gaga's team is already setting up the stage for Milan

RBNLM

Featured Posts

ProdigyARTPOP
2 hours ago, JoanneMonster said:

they all give me what I want:toofunny:

They f*ck with me when I tell them too:toofunny:

One of them is affraid of me pulling it outside (meaning her p*ssy):toofunny:

One of them pays me so I can sink the cover (meaning the cover of her p*ssy):toofunny:

I have a little fat bu** girl with short hair who tells me to cum inside her to make her pregnant:toofunny:

I don't know which one to pick because they all give me good bl**jobs:toofunny:

They are more expensive than a watch:toofunny:

They don't respect her husband:toofunny:

Excuse me but this is disgusting, a sexual song is Dancin' In Circles, not this mess

Yeah but those aren't Maluma's lyrics they're the other guys, I get what you mean, but I don't blame him

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so she ditched a third world trip where she only had one show because she's in pain but she's fine to go tour every night in europe lol mess

Thrasher

Maybe it's an easier thing for the arena in Milan to start the stage set-up: remember that the "official stage" is owned by Gaga's team but i think that every venue builds like a "base".

Anyway it's my show so i hope this will be true :sweat:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Whispering
1 hour ago, Moon Pix said:

so she ditched a third world trip where she only had one show because she's in pain but she's fine to go tour every night in europe lol mess

No, she was admitted to the hospital the day before the concert in Rio. This is two weeks after she missed a sold out concert in Canada. (Not a third world country) We don't know yet how the rest of the dates will go. If she is admitted to the hospital at other times, some other dates will probably end up being canceled along the way. 

Let's hope for the best, for Gaga's well-being and for the fans that have tickets for the remaining dates! :) 

2 hours ago, Moon Pix said:

That is terrible thing to say :madge:

Should she proceed performing in Brazil when she is literally can't move a muscle at all cos she was in pain?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

CanadaGoesGaga

They are not setting up the stage, that's not how it works. That would mean she was paying thousands and thousands of dollars a day to book a space 11 days in advance? 

Bradley
9 hours ago, RBNLM said:

she has more than 1 stage

Ok considering how technical those stages are I assumed they only made one of each.

Now that you mentioned it I thought it was logical and safe to make multiple copies of it in case the original one breaks down.

Sounds expensive though.

4 hours ago, Bradley said:

Ok considering how technical those stages are I assumed they only made one of each.

Now that you mentioned it I thought it was logical and safe to make multiple copies of it in case the original one breaks down.

Sounds expensive though.

she earns 2 Millions of dollars per date , do you think this is not enough to pay for that? lol

5 hours ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

They are not setting up the stage, that's not how it works. That would mean she was paying thousands and thousands of dollars a day to book a space 11 days in advance? 

there is no other event in the mediolanum forum till 26 september

asana15
14 hours ago, RBNLM said:

Lady Gaga's team is already setting up the stage for her performance in milan which will take place on 26 september.

rwjvIls.jpg

EDIT:

There's another news, the little mosnters who won tickets for gaga in Barcelona received a confermation e-mail that says their fly + gaga's tour is confirmed

Not questioning the message, but it's not her stage. Not even close. Whoever sent the info out, just used a random picture from the Forum to illustrate it.

GagaMyBlood95

I think this is fake. She has two shows in Barcelona and it's not THAT far from Milan. Also it's way to early to do it 10 days earlier..

8 hours ago, Moon Pix said:

How can you be so insensitive?

Do you really think Gaga can choose when her pain will start and when will it appear? Like to time it? 

11 hours ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

They make over a million per show;  prepaying thousands is an acceptable loss (and their venue rental fees probably include set up time).  Besides they probably have cancellation insurance as well.  

Archived