đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's future...

destinyofself

Featured Posts

destinyofself

I know there is already many discussions on Gaga's illness but her current state does make me think how much longer Gaga can continue touring. A family member of mine suffers with fibromyalgia so I've seen first hand what it can do, it's such a terrible thing to live with and I really feel for her, feeling as though she needs to rest but also feeling like she has to please her fans. There's rumours going around Gaga is going cancel the renaming shows, although it's only a rumour that's such a huge thing, like when Gaga had to cut the Born This Way Ball short. Maybe her next tour should be like an Adele show, just singing and no dancing maybe?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's depressing thinking about that but I'm afraid she will no longer be a touring force

we will never see a Monster Ball/ BTW Ball kind of tour anymore even if she has the demand for it

just small tours with very few dates and my hopes of her coming to Latin America anytime soon are gone

I have yet to see her live

giphy.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

destinyofself
1 minute ago, HANZ said:

it's depressing thinking about that but I'm afraid she will no longer be a touring force

we will never see a Monster Ball/ BTW Ball kind of tour even if she has the demand for it

Yeah for sure, it also makes me wonder where her career can go from this, not just touring. I suppose she could still release music and not tour, but knowing Gaga she would still tour and this same thing would happen. 

Phoebe Buffay

She should release albums and have full eras with 4-5 videos, and do like 20-30 dates max*. Her health always comes first.

EDIT: * Just like Madonna with her Girlie Show, Who's that Girl and Janet's Rock Witchu Tour or she could do residency.

LittleMonster20

We really need to stop exaggerating.

I get why most of us are worried,but Gaga is in the right hands,everything will be okay,she also doesn't want us to worry,she wants us to continue being happy and smile❤️

Remember:during TMBT she fell on stage a lot of times,during the BTWB she got a concussion because a big metal pole fell on her head,she also broke her hip during the BTWB,she got attitude sickness during the artRave,and what happened after all those things(except for the hip injury)?A few days later she shined on stage again,so don't think the JWT will be cancelled,and don't think Gaga will never do a Monster Ball/BTWB/ArtRave tour again,because If there is one thing Gaga loves,it's touring.

Chromatic

She should do fewer shows, over a longer period of time, so that she doesn't only have a one-day break between every show.

I think she has options that aren't so over the top as retiring from touring entirely. Maybe a residency situation would be easier for her health wise. Maybe longer breaks between shows are needed. Maybe she will have to alter what type of show she does, and do more of a band tour, focusing on her and the piano and a mic. 

20 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

We really need to stop exaggerating.

This. And speculating.

We don't know what's going on at Camp Gaga right now. For all we know, the tour is going ahead.

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Dancing and excercisebis actually very good for her health...I'm thinking she'll have to do fewer shows and longer breaks in between each show 

TropicOfCANCER
58 minutes ago, monster987 said:

She should release albums and have full eras with 4-5 videos, and do like 20-30 dates max*. Her health always comes first.

EDIT: * Just like Madonna with her Girlie Show, Who's that Girl and Janet's Rock Witchu Tour or she could do residency.

This.

I know people want to see her live, but with each tour, maybe she should try to hit up only the major U.S. cities and then change up the smaller cities she visits so she's hitting different places each tour. 

I wouldn't mind an acoustic tour :shrug:

She's amazing on piano and her guitar has gotten a lot better. 

Do 2 shows a week for 4-5 months? That's 32-40 shows and she's not running and dancing around for 2 hours.

Imagine The Cure to the piano :saira:

She'll have 5 days off each week to be home, do controlled exercises and do the things that keep her relaxed like ride her horse, garden, cook and create. I honestly think a schedule like that would make her happy and feel better. 

drinkmytears
22 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

She'll rise again, she's a goddess. **** outta here with suggestions of residencies. Nup. 

You can be a "goddess" and do a residency. She now has a much older audience she appeals to, people who would willingly travel to see her. Plus residencies interest the GP who are in town just looking for something to do. She could put on an amazing show without having to travel, and make lots of money!

GhettoFabulous
1 hour ago, monster987 said:

NO:madge:

I just think after this tour she should take a long break(from touring :poot:) and just heal and find a way around this disease you know do more research on it go to monks and do meditative ,holistic, native healing like dr strange :poot: ( I know there’s like no cure but )  THEN during that hiatus she can work on a huge album and then start practicing EARLIER for the tour and to do choreos that accommodate her fibromyalgia .:lolly:  Honestly I’m concerned and think she works too hard some times and needs a good rest tbh 

Archived