question

Brazilian Fans... Translate This

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sassy McSass

Some of you are pointing to how rude that tweet is - and it is, no matter if it's a joke or not - but in a almost as bad way. "Brazilian fans are this", "Brazilian fans are that", "Not surprised", after a tweet that has 11k likes. Do you know how many people live in Brazil? That's not even close to 0,1% and I'm sure it's not even close to how many are Gaga fans.

Joanne sold 35k copies in the first 2 months of the release, not counting itunes and streaming. Pop radio stations always support her music, even when PI was flopping on the hot100 I used to hear it everyday going to work. The Cure was played several times a day when it came out in my city - and I live in a really small town.

You have every right to be mad at those who make jokes or talk bad of Gaga - as I was since it started and still am. But please do not generalize brazilian fans like that. :kara:

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

Daniel Cabral

It depends on the placement. In the literal sense it may seem coarse, but it can also be used with something funny, or rather turn anger into something funny is like calling your friend a bitch, the literal meaning is not cool, but it can be a joke among friends.

Impostor

You guys have no sense of humor. That message is completely funny and that's why it got 14k likes. They're not being serious.

Archived