💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Brazilian Fans... Translate This

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

ClariceStarling

I don't think the "DESGRAÇADA" is malicious (or the tweet). It's just Brazilian slang. They talk like that. We (latinos) talk like that. 

It has so many RTs/FAVs for a reason. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KleineMonster10
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

''Brazilian fans love Gaga so much'' - please explain the 11 thousand ''monsters'' liking such an awful comment on the current situation. Gross. 

... maybe 11k Madonna fans??

Look-it-up.gif

brazilianwax

I'm brazilian lol.

Basically it's:
You gonna pay my credit card bills, you're bastard.

Well, I don't live in Brazil, but I have loads of friends who went to Rio to see her concert. The situation is crazy, cause was 120k sold out (Her biggest live audience ever). 
Some Brazilian people are really selfish and stupid and doesn't give a **** for her health, so they are pissed cause they spend thousands of money to go on this concert. 

brazilianwax
2 minutes ago, ClariceStarling said:

I don't think the "DESGRAÇADA" is malicious (or the tweet). It's just Brazilian slang. They talk like that. We (latinos) talk like that. 

Desgraçada is something like "bastard" or "son of a bitch"

Chromatic
Just now, KleineMonster10 said:

... maybe 11k Madonna fans??

Look-it-up.gif

:air: 

No, but seriously, I get they're upset, but it's like they're blaming her. Chickenshits. 

ClariceStarling
2 minutes ago, Felipe Ferreira said:

Desgraçada is something like "bastard" or "son of a bitch"

Yeah, I know. It's like "Desgraciada" (Spanish), but you know what I mean. 

KleineMonster10

:air: 

No, but seriously, I get they're upset, but it's like they're blaming her. Chickenshits. 

but who you want to blame either?? 

you can be upset, thats fine, but don´t be so rude to her.

brazilianwax

So the biggest problem is: Rock in Rio has a 7 days line up. So Everyday it's a different 120k audience. It's almost impossible to put her in another date. 
Also the biggest problem is: The price of the concert, tickets and hotels are incredible expensive. I mean, some people spent 2k or more to go to Rio (2k it's like 2x our minimum salary... for a lot of people is the monthly budget) And those people are mad because of that. Rock In rio decided to refund the tickets, but isn't enough for who saved almost 1 year of money to afford flight tickets and hotel... 

Chromatic
Just now, KleineMonster10 said:

but who you want to blame either?? 

you can be upset, thats fine, but don´t be so rude to her.

There is no one to blame. They can blame her illness, if they really need an excuse to act like little bitches. 

17 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

Oh wow. And the fact that it has so money likes... What a sad fanbase she has 

They are from a poor country

9 minutes ago, Lucas said:

''Brazilian fans love Gaga so much'' - please explain the 11 thousand ''monsters'' liking such an awful comment on the current situation. Gross. 

brazilianwax

resuming:

Some people (I believe they aren't as fans as we are) are blaming Gaga. Saying that she should cancel this concert some days ago, then they could save time and money and don't go to Rio.

Some people (real fans) are just sad. They understand about Gaga's situation and are just hoping to her get better.

Some people are pissed with Rock N Rio. They will refund the ticket, but not the another expenses to go to the concert (A lot of people comes from a different part of Brazil, and the tickets to rio are expensive) 

brazilianwax
Just now, Creyk said:

They are from a poor country

I'm Brazilian and honestly I don't agree with Brazilian fans. They doesn't understand english properly and use to like stupid comments. They have a really bad sense of humor. They use to be selfish (Like judge an artist just because he doesn't wanna go out from the Hotel). Some of then are really annoying. 

KleineMonster10
Just now, Lucas said:

There is no one to blame. They can blame her illness, if they really need an excuse to act like little bitches. 

giphy.gif

Chromatic
1 minute ago, Felipe Ferreira said:

resuming:

Some people (I believe they aren't as fans as we are) are blaming Gaga. Saying that she should cancel this concert some days ago, then they could save time and money and don't go to Rio.

Some people (real fans) are just sad. They understand about Gaga's situation and are just hoping to her get better.

Some people are pissed with Rock N Rio. They will refund the ticket, but not the another expenses to go to the concert (A lot of people comes from a different part of Brazil, and the tickets to rio are expensive) 

Where is the argument for making it okay to blame her? To mock her for being in severe pain?

brazilianwax

Where is the argument for making it okay to blame her? To mock her for being in severe pain?

Just look on some blogs, news websites and facebook. I saw a lot of people putting the blame on her.

Yesterday some channels was just saying "Gaga decides to cancel Rock In Rio" without explain the real situation of her illness, and that's awful, media should give the real information. 

Archived