Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Monsters crying outside the hotel

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

Jonathan Florencio

People have the right to be upset about things they worked for and didn't get it.

Brazil is a large, laaaaaarge country and people came all the way from the North to the Southeast (which sometimes can be more expensive than the ticket price itself) to see her.

You can't just tell them not to JUST because you went through the same and dealt with it in a different way.

And please, OF COURSE the fans are sad because of the situation, no one is bashing her for her disease, they are mad because the news came RIGHT BEFORE the show, which is very understandable. People cursing Gaga on Twitter are nothing more than trolls.

I was going to the show, and I live in Rio, so my only worry now is getting my money back (which RiR will do next Monday), so I'm okay, but imagine people who can't have their travel money back? I only hope they can at least enjoy a little here (even if it's hot like hell in Rio right now).

Gaga's not coming to Brazil in the near future. I know she wants and said it, but after the BTWB not selling "enough tickets" and RiR being canceled, I don't see someone booking her tour here any time soon. I have a feeling she'll cancel JWT too if the pains continues... I hope not. Hope she gets better soon.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jonathan Florencio
1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

Than how are people outside her hotel?

they were expecting her to arrive, just like people camp months before someone's show.

some were saying she was in Brazil already but it was fake news

RochestrMonstr

They're allowed to be upset. Gaga has a very central role in my life, and I know how bad it feels to anticipate seeing her just to have the show canceled. I definitely cried in Chicago that day in 2013 when she had to cancel. I understand how this is actually way harder because these fans don't know when (or if) they'll ever get to see her again. 

Obviously the people who are actually angry at Gaga for this are just stupid. That's a whole different thing though.

It's definitely understandable to be sad and disappointed.  My heart hurts seeing these pics.

Poor fans... I feel so bad for them. And for sure Gaga too, if she doesn't cancel the rest of the JWT, she'll go before the tour ends, I think it's 100% what she wants to do

drinkmytears

People are saying it was a last minute cancellation...it wasnt

it was a day and a half before the show. That's plenty of notice. At my artRave she postponed 10 minutes before they were going to open doors for VIP. I still wasn't mad at her...because if you can't perform you can't perform. She had bronchitis and couldn't sing. 

What do people want her to do? Predict she will be in pain and just cancel weeks in advance? She obviously wanted to push through and do the show. 

Canceling a show isn't as simple as waking up, feeling bad, and refunding everyone instantly. There's contracts and insurance to deal with. 

People have every right to be upset. However, you can't be mad at her that you paid to travel or for a hotel. That's a risk you'll always take. I understand some people don't have much money, but you shouldn't spend what you can't afford. It's also your choice to camp outside of a show for days on end, or go to someone's hotel (which I find somewhat inappropriate anyways)

ryanripley
4 hours ago, babs said:

*Enters thread*

:awkney:

*Leaves thread*

enter me! :tony: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

15 hours ago, Zaza said:

Getting older isn't easy ,she's almost 32. Had right hip surgery,ptsd,fibro and she hasn't talked about her pain much but we know she's been in since TMB. She's been strong for US for far too long,we need to cut her some slack,there's no surgery etc. Chill.

She's 31 and that's still pretty young!!! Wtf!!!! Next thing you know people will be considered a mess/losers if they don't have a house and a car by the time their 10 years old. 

So please don't even mention her age!! That's extremely disrespectful and ignorant of you!!!

Archived