• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Fame IV said:

Her health is first.

Duh, I'm not asking her to be wheeled out in a chair

Purr more, hiss less.

Daenerys

I'm having severe dejavu. When this happened at the BTWB I remember it just being one show and her going to the hospital right away then the very next day they announced the cancellation. 

She has a good team behind her today. So I'm praying they give her time to recover and not try to push her out of her wheelchair and on to the stage right away. I'm a Gaga fan and I'm here for life, I will wait as long as it takes to see her at a full 100%. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Tyler1992
4 minutes ago, RBNLM said:

ew disgusting clickbait

Agreed! They didn't mention an entire tour cancellation at all in the article. Like what would they even know? I highly doubt Gaga's team called V Mag about that :oprah:

ElectricAlley

Her health comes first always. But maybe she will cancel the international dates, and then start again when the 2nd US tour leg starts up? That's all I can hope for :giveup:

No comment on V Magazine being shady and starting rumours, but..

All this talk has me seriously worried about her health. There's been rumbles about lupus, depression, fibromyalgia, and PTSD to name a few..and then her announcing that she'd be taking time off.

What is going on. :wtf:

If this DOES happen (and I'm not suggesting V Magazine has inside info, I think they're just using disgusting clickbait, but there is a real possibility the tour will be cancelled if Gaga has been hospitalised), I don't know what this means for the rest of her career. She can't keep embarking on world tours and then cancelling halfway through. She can't keep putting herself through pain just to satisfy fans. Either she needs to find a real way to deal with this pain (i.e. finding the best medical experts, NOT whoever advised her to use ice to treat Fibromyalgia), or she needs to reconfigure her lifestyle. She can't go on like this. Not only is it bad for her, but it's frustrating for fans too.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Poor girl, poor fans...  I have tickets for the 2nd show in Barcelona, I want to see her so badly damn .. but her health comes first. 

If she decides to go on with the tour she can always avoid dancing and keep it quiet... I don't know. I hope she gets better soon.

So sad, with Fibro you dont get better,you have to take medicine but it can be managed,Im sure if you're Gaga ,best Docs yet Fibro is no blood test. So Damn that's alot on her mind,ptsd,depression pain. Can make u feel trapped,horrible.

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Jeremy Kosinski

Guys I suffer from a chronic pain condition and autoimmune condition similar to gaga and I know you guys must be and have every right to be upset and bummed but you have no idea the shame and the guilt people in our situation feel having to cancel plans or feeling like we are wastes of spaces because we are unable to do the things we love to do i only deal with this on a person to person basis and I can't imagine how gaga must feel having to deal with it on a national basis. As a little monster pleading to other monsters i beg you gaga needs your love and support more than ever because if she feels like I do i can honestly tell you guys it's a hell you go through alone.  The friends who don't get it or don't know how to empathize leave and you feel constantly abandoned please don't let gaga feel that from her monsters....

Xoxo

Archived