💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga hospitalized

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Regina George
12 minutes ago, Rabbit Heart said:

Don't worry admin's on it! It's not like I can't make a new profile anytime of the day :) 

Not when they ban your ip... 

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Letmelivemylife

Call it "nurse instinct" or whatever but I have this nagging feeling that this isn't fibromyalgia related pain. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

TimisaMonster

First she gets sick

Then she says she gonna go rest after this tour is over

Now she's in the hospital due to severe pain all over...

Like....maybe this is BTWB 2.0 and she just needs to cancel the tour and end the era already....go rest and heal up....comeback when she's ready and CHILL

Ever since she revealed she struggles with chronic pain....that is all I see now :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Jacob Marley
2 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

First she gets sick

Like....maybe this is BTWB 2.0 and she just needs to cancel the tour and end the era already....go rest and heal up....comeback when she's ready and CHILL

Ever since she revealed she struggles with chronic pain....that is all I see now :saladga:

This - the timing seems so odd.

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, Katie14 said:

Fibromyalgia wouldn't cause her to need an iv because that disorder doesn't actually physically harm your body. And she may not be at the hospital. She's gotten ivs before elsewhere. I hope she tells us what's wrong 

She may be in such sever pain she needs morphine which is the go to painkiller in a hospital setting...

Letmelivemylife
4 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

First she gets sick

My biggest fear would be finding out she's sick (something more than fibromyalgia) but she's been hiding it because she doesnt want us to worry. Call it "nurse instinct" or whatever but I have this nagging feeling that this is more than fibromyalgia

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

TimisaMonster
13 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Call it "nurse instinct" or whatever but I have this nagging feeling that this isn't fibromyalgia related pain. 

Well she said it's not just hip pain or " touring pains" but severe pain which she said stems from the fibromyalgia....and the IV most likely is them giving her a strong painkiller like morphine

Mirages
2 hours ago, JustSaiyan said:

I think her hip breaking and her overuse of marijuana were the ''starters'' of her fibromyalgia. She wasn't this sick in her early days (TFM tour BTW Ball). 

Fibromyalgia is a disease closely associated with PTSD, high levels of stress and is partly effected by genetics. Breaking hip and ganja have nothing to do with it, especially the hip since the disease is caused by faulty central nervous system feedback for pain.

Source: I'm a medical student.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

TimisaMonster
Just now, Mirages said:

Fibromyalgia is a disease closely associated with PTSD, high levels of stress and is partly effected by genetics. Breaking hip and ganja have nothing to do with it, especially the hip since the disease is caused by faulty central nervous system feedback for pain.

Source: I'm a medical student.

So stress could be triggering her severe pain...that's very possible. Is she stressed about the tour? Her family? Boyfriend? The documentary exposing stuff? Like....she must be triggered from all directions...

Mirages
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

So stress could be triggering her severe pain...that's very possible. Is she stressed about the tour? Her family? Boyfriend? The documentary exposing stuff? Like....she must be triggered from all directions...

Yep, high levels of stress are assumed to be the biggest contributor to fibromyalgia. There isn't much info about the disease, but this is a thing that we know and is shown in most patients. I mean I think the whole celebrity lifestyle, constant scrutiny, no privacy led to Gaga developing it. All of it is so stressful and when you look back at her career I think she started showing signs during BTWB tour. I think she might have started using drugs to make the pain go away because she didn't know she was dealing with fibromyalgia and marijuana helped her silence it for a short amount of time.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

nattuggla
16 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Yep, high levels of stress are assumed to be the biggest contributor to fibromyalgia. There isn't much info about the disease, but this is a thing that we know and is shown in most patients. I mean I think the whole celebrity lifestyle, constant scrutiny, no privacy led to Gaga developing it. All of it is so stressful and when you look back at her career I think she started showing signs during BTWB tour. I think she might have started using drugs to make the pain go away because she didn't know she was dealing with fibromyalgia and marijuana helped her silence it for a short amount of time.

I read that the chronic pain attacks appear more frequently after infections..... Gaga was sick after the NY concert and maybe she didn't completely cure it. Maybe this was also the trigger because I got the feeling that in the beginning of the tour she was in better control of her body than now (even though it was stressful all the time)......

Neight Shayde
36 minutes ago, Jacob Marley said:

This - the timing seems so odd.

not really. if you want documentary spoilers, you may read below.

Spoiler

her chronic pain has been more than present even before perfect illusion. she just didn't tell us. 

Archived