💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lana Del Rey - Best American Record (Original Video Snippet)

uvglo

Featured Posts

Just gonna slip this in here, idk where it would go (spare me and if one of you mods see this pls move it and dont have me looking like a fool!) and Lanaboards wont bother to help me fix my account sooo

Here's what it would look life if the White Mustang Video was for BAR as intended. I know other people have done it already, but this is my take. Let me know if you want a full version!

hNpgi4n.jpg

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

Johnny Wayne

I'll never understand why she never released this. The only song that truly got me hyped for the album, more than any single she released

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

FfFfFfFF
4 minutes ago, Johny Wayne said:

I'll never understand why she never released this. The only song that truly got me hyped for the album, more than any single she released

Because it's too ''stripped down'' compared to the other very trappy songs with more ''heavy'' instrumentals. She said BAR and Yosemite are a couple (like Groupie Love x Summer Bummer) and this means Yosemite follow kinda the same minimal vein. 

I saw a fanmade CD for Lust For Life which include more songs from the era and in an parallel universe I'm going to buy it. :pray:

4 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Because it's too ''stripped down'' compared to the other very trappy songs with more ''heavy'' instrumentals. She said BAR and Yosemite are a couple (like Groupie Love x Summer Bummer) and this means Yosemite follow kinda the same minimal vein. 

I saw a fanmade CD for Lust For Life which include more songs from the era and in an parallel universe I'm going to buy it. :pray:

I don't know how its minimal, it's a pretty huge song in terms of sound. You know? That chorus, that instrumental, the glass breaking FX in the bridge... ugh its so good

Guest bostonGUY

My only criticism is make Lana's logo smaller so it's not half on the border

other than that I love it!

and was White Mustang's video supposed to be for BAR? Am I missing something?

6 minutes ago, bostonGUY said:

My only criticism is make Lana's logo smaller so it's not half on the border

other than that I love it!

and was White Mustang's video supposed to be for BAR? Am I missing something?

Thank you haha! ♥  the cover is nothing special, I made it in 5 seconds!

And yeah, it was for BAR till she scrapped it. The lyrics match up perfectly in the video. then, on her ig story she posted BTS videos singing BAR, and then the director asks her if she wants to "switch to the other song" instead and she says yes. Im pressed highkey :emma:

FfFfFfFF
17 minutes ago, uvglo said:

I don't know how its minimal, it's a pretty huge song in terms of sound. You know? That chorus, that instrumental, the glass breaking FX in the bridge... ugh its so good

I didn't say by any means that is a bad song. :nails:

It has her voice + some strings and a few synths, like Honeymoon songs.

Lust For Life have songs with more additional production and more beats.

2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I didn't say by any means that is a bad song. :nails:

It has her voice + some strings and a few synths, like Honeymoon songs.

Lust For Life have songs with more additional production and more beats.

Boo, i know. Im just saying it really isn't a minimal song, the production is.. idk how to put it besides it sounds like a huge song. It sounds big, it would fill up a room. Lana is crazy, it's literally not minimal at all. Heroin has similar production, and Change is even more minimal than both of those two. She needed to keep it on the tracklist :(

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, uvglo said:

Boo, i know. Im just saying it really isn't a minimal song, the production is.. idk how to put it besides it sounds like a huge song. It sounds big, it would fill up a room. Lana is crazy, it's literally not minimal at all. Heroin has similar production, and Change is even more minimal than both of those two. She needed to keep it on the tracklist :(

I din't use ''minimal'' that way. 

I think that section of the tracklist is the most suitable but on the other hand the songs might outshine the others, but I don't know. :sweat:

ryanripley
31 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

should have switched GL and SB for BAR and Y :saladga: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

Groupie Love is wonderful. :neyde:

What if in one parallel universe she included those but GL leaked and the fans said the same? 

4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

groupie love, sweetie, im so sorry..

ryanripley
Just now, uvglo said:

groupie love, sweetie, im so sorry..

lana doesn't suit trap :shrug: i love SB and i enjoy GL but BAR >>>>

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

lana doesn't suit trap :shrug: i love SB and i enjoy GL but BAR >>>>

Can we at least keep SB :selena: 17 tracks is fine :selena: