Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

my stan card? RENEWED!

TRYMCNL

Featured Posts

LateToCult
9 hours ago, TRYMCNL said:

I left after The Cure because I had a long drive home (but really I still don't GAF about MR lol) 

How though? You said you were like fourth in line? I wanted to leave as soon as the cure was over too because no way in hell I was gonna keep standing with my aching feet for MR. :ladyhaha:

but I couldn't becaus I was near the front and it was too packed to walk all the way to the back.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo
1 hour ago, Dutch said:

I stopped reading here. Like, how even?

tumblr_nal1qpZicL1sdffexo1_400.gif

I know right... She could have fallen off way earlier... like During ARTPOP.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

1 hour ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Swish swish bish, another stan renewal in the basket.

giphy.gif 

I laughed harder at this than I should have lol. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻I applaud you 

2 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

I know right... She could have fallen off way earlier... like During ARTPOP.

Like, the Super Bowl is one of the best and biggest moments in her career. :tony:

ok s/o to y'all for reminding me that LMs are still as crazy as ever. 

i regret posting this now lol

edit:

also I've literally never cared about charts. It was fun during the beginning of her career because she was literally on top of the world but I've never been obsessed with an artist's monetary success. So that's certainly not the case. Also I said that I loved Joanne so...nothing to do with that either. I had my own reasons for losing interest with her and that doesnt make me any less of a fan. It makes me a sane, reasonable music fan. 

I understand that this is GagaDaily but to shut down any remarks that aren't complete adulation is not cute. I've loved this woman for the better half of a decade and have shown her immense support and given her thousands of dollars. I'm allowed to be dissatisfied. 

Katsuki Bakugo
2 minutes ago, TRYMCNL said:

ok s/o to y'all for reminding me that LMs are still as crazy as ever. 

i regret posting this now lol

No worries XO

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Dominic

Glad you had a great time and rekindled that Gaga spark. You can't love everything she does, we're human. No big deal! Nice to have ya back! :)

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Kind of off topic, but wasn't there a big rumor that Gaga wasn't allowed to bring up politics at the Super Bowl at all, mostly due to the backlash of Beyoncé at 2016's HTS? :oprah:

Like from the same sources that spoke about Gaga jumping off of the roof/not having a guest/being the SBHTS performer in the first place? :oprah:

And to be frank, she never has, and probably never will make a political statement that's direct and blunt during a performance. Her politics, her discussions, her activism have almost always existed in lyrics and actions, so the chance of her performing something that was directly political, would've like, never happened. 

Anyways...

Welcome back! 

GypsyBabe

Oh I'm so happy that you loved the show. I saw her at Fenway and was just mesmerized. I'm glad that you had a great time and felt connected again. :hug:

⚯͛

Sneaky Oliver
2 hours ago, TRYMCNL said:

I didn't like her lukewarm attitude and half-assed attempts at being "unifying" in one of the most divisive times the U.S. has seen. 

I respect your perspective but "being unifying" during "divisive times" is really the right thing to do, right? :shrug: I think the intro, the american flag, even her mic has "unity" written on it, it was a really cute and strong message. I like Trump wasn't mentioned cause it makes it timeless. The message will still be worth it ten years from now

I’m on my Legacy Act era

glad to hear that ppl like you get to see her, and someone like me whos willing to give anything to see her but i cant... and i never stopped being a fan so.....

imma cut a bitch

Archived