💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga On Her Music Videos

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

JW video proved that she is still that bitch when it comes to videos, she just needs the right director :giveup::giveup:

3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

JW video proved that she is still that bitch when it comes to videos, she just needs the right director :giveup::giveup:

I don't know...while the video is "crazy", it was directed by the same person who directed two of her signature videos. And it pales in comparison to both of them. A director isn't everything. A photographer isn't everything. 

This is just my personal opinion, but the video is a really weird cut, and I am not a fan of the choreography. I know it was a common complaint on here as well, that during the dance sequences, the cuts were so fast you couldn't even really see what they were doing.

It's a decent video, sure, but I wouldn't put it up there with her greats. 

I would love to watch Gaga go through each of her music videos from the beginning and spill all the tea and tell us about them :giveup: It would be so cool!

holy scheisse

Ugh thanks for reminding me of this. just watchd all those videos. 

4 minutes ago, Greg said:

I would love to watch Gaga go through each of her music videos from the beginning and spill all the tea and tell us about them :giveup: It would be so cool!

same! bummed she only did applause and bad romance / kinda just dance!

Panchecco

I would love a full documentary of her commenting her old outfits, videos, performances..... just to have her perspective and see if she feels the same as us about her art

like the way she talked about the meat dress around when PI was being released... it was so interesting and kinda shocking for me to see her pretending that the meat dress never existed. I wonder if she feels the same about some other outifits/performances 

Marry the Night is her best video. That one video where she talks about how the team wanted to wait until the next day to film because of the rain, and she told them that they had free rain and she wanted to do all the explosive stunts herself. :firega:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I honestly just think she needs to want to do them and to have ideas. Since Joanne, as she stated, is not a concept record, I don't think she fleshed out visuals for them very strongly as evidenced by what she says her which is a very conceptual approach to videography. So I think Joanne just wasn't a big video-heavy era to her, though I will say PI is a work of art even if it isn't to your taste. The editing is absolutely brilliant with the flashes like a dream (dreams, it has been shown in studies, don't follow linearly and jump around quickly). It's chaotic and rough and a little dirty and I think perfectly encapsulates the song. These songs just weren't concept-heavy so all her wacky ideas weren't going to really come to life as she wasn't really indulging in them this era.

Space Cowboy
59 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

I would love a full documentary of her commenting her old outfits, videos, performances..... just to have her perspective and see if she feels the same as us about her art

like the way she talked about the meat dress around when PI was being released... it was so interesting and kinda shocking for me to see her pretending that the meat dress never existed. I wonder if she feels the same about some other outifits/performances 

I agree!

FameHookah

She looked so beautiful and cute in that , lemme cry a bit, so many memories and iconic moments flashing in that video. damn 😭

WTF is MDNA

Archived