manicholic 3,694 Posted September 13, 2017 Share Posted September 13, 2017 There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CautiousLurker 19,973 Posted September 13, 2017 Share Posted September 13, 2017 Spoiler Jus jok, pls no bun It's a joke! When you give me that look, it's a joke! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chic 20,830 Posted September 13, 2017 Share Posted September 13, 2017 Hillary learning the pizza trick from the best I see! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
tthen 4,621 Posted September 13, 2017 Share Posted September 13, 2017 If I were in NY, I'd prob would've camped several nights to try and be first....def ordering the book tho Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
That J 12,166 Posted September 13, 2017 Share Posted September 13, 2017 I'm planning to see her in Atlanta and you have to get tickets thank GOD so if you VIP it you dodge all this, meet her and get a "free" autographed book. She's speaking too so it's a tad different but I want to go SO bad! We shall see. The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FATCAT 60,984 Posted September 13, 2017 Share Posted September 13, 2017 Good for her, getting those coins. Got to get them somehow now that her "pay to play" politics were disrupted This kitten over here (meow) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lion Heart 15,041 Posted September 13, 2017 Share Posted September 13, 2017 A book where she blames Bernie Sanders, Obama, the Women's March, college students, Comey, and literally everybody else but not herself. Pass. ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LordEnigma 11,313 Posted September 13, 2017 Share Posted September 13, 2017 20 minutes ago, Lion Heart said: A book where she blames Bernie Sanders, Obama, the Women's March, college students, Comey, and literally everybody else but not herself. Pass. I'd read the book first before you say this kind of thing 😂 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.