đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Suicide Groups: New Lady Gaga song sets bad example

Americano

Featured Posts

Do these ****s honestly think kids are gonna commit suicide because gaga sings about it in a song??? I just cant deal with people like this, it pisses me off tbh :crossed:

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Taylor Monster

I really don't give an a bout what they say

If someone is going to commit suicide because of a unreleased gaga song then they are seriously ****ed up in the head.

well, clearly Gaga is inviting controversy with this song - but all of this, "what about the children???" - pllzzzzzz, who cares, any child who takes Gaga's lyrics as advice - pleease... but to equate Princess Di exclusively with death, is just really crass and tactless in my opinion. Why use her any more than she already was??? I think she would hate to have her name so openly associated with Death. Gaga shoulda known better.

Taylor Monster

well, clearly Gaga is inviting controversy with this song - but all of this, "what about the children???" - pllzzzzzz, who cares, any child who takes Gaga's lyrics as advice - pleease... but to equate Princess Di exclusively with death, is just really crass and tactless in my opinion. Why use her any more than she already was??? I think she would hate to have her name so openly associated with Death. Gaga shoulda known better.

I see you're bringing your opinion to multiple threads

Go you :derpga:

Squidward T

Uhhh.

Funny they say nothing about Rihanna's "Man Down"

Also, the song is about the perils of fame SUC as suicide, it's not encouraging people to commit suicide.

iAstroLeo

I hope Gaga releases this on her album, it's beautiful and the world has to hear it. No1curr about the media, if they can't apreciate how this good is compared with crap on the radio today, the problem is theirs.

LittleDudeNT5

:dies:

Okay...I know she's a role model, but people are always b---hing about these types of things. I didn't even read it. But I read the title and that should be enough.

She's an adult and an artist. She should be able to write and sing about whatever her heart desires. She can't babysit the world all the time. We're supposed to be smart, individuals.

although it does contradict her whole "BTW" message (but that's what Gaga does best)

I'm all for artistic expression. If Gaga wants to write and sing about dark stuff - I say bring it. Write about whatever you want to write about.

seru krvava govna! :pukey:

i can see croatian media shading her already, and those stupidos commenting on forums! i love this song and i get very emotional when i hear it, but i would never have killed myself cuz of one song! i mean, i have to listen to GAGA for another 30 years :eek: :eek: .but still i agree that there are some teens who might think about this more than music.

i just hope she doesn't flop. and how she says it's not about Lady Di, she could've called Princess Di or Die and it sounds the same, I mean we all get it. WANT EPIC MUSIC VIDEO! :excited2:

and it has risky theme just like judas, so US radio may forbid it or refuse to broadcast it.

Rollercoaster

Well it's clearly a song giving advice. How one does a peroxide shot remains unknown.

I've also become a gambler and baked goods quizmaster since hearing Pokerface, I refuse to be friends with people because I want their STDs after Bad Romance, I have begun stalking people and putting **** ontop of my radio after hearing Paparazzi, I refuse to wear clothes, I always cry and I'm covered in amneotic fluid because I was Born this way, and ontop of that, I'm in court next month due to my partner being a bigamist, apparently I wasn't the only one that married the night.

It's a ****ing song, not an instructional video. Do these people slate Adele for promoting pyromania? Rihanna for promoting russian roulette? Katy Perry for being dreadful?

Archived