Lupus

Rheumatoid arthritis

Anorexia

Bulimia

Rape

Drugs Addiction

PTSD

Fibromyalgia

People like you are so insensitive, misinformed, and disrespectful. Instead of implying that people are uneducated and haven't "graduated high school", why don't you do some research of your own volition and make an educated argument. Instead you chose to be inflammatory and pollute a thread that is meant to spread information and garner support.  

⚯͛

9 hours ago, gordo said:

Because I do hope she's not lying I mean come on the list is long 

Bullying

Depression

Anxiety

Abuse

Lupus

Rheumatoid arthritis

Anorexia

Bulimia

Rape

Drugs Addiction

PTSD

Fibromyalgia

If you have followed her since the beggining you can tell how her state just naturally snowballed into that list you are bringing up.

She was bullied in High School, then bullied by the media, then she was raped, then she was 3 million dollars in debt, then she was overworked to the point of breaking her hip on stage, then she had to rush an album wish was essentially her life work and had everyone leave/betray her when it just didn't work. Add to that all the failed romantic relationships and her family's apparent obsession with her dead aunt and you have Gaga today.

But some people will dismiss all of that cause she's a superstar with money and y'know, glitz and glamour.

JustaMonster
2 hours ago, babs said:

If you have followed her since the beggining you can tell how her state just naturally snowballed into that list you are bringing up.

She was bullied in High School, then bullied by the media, then she was raped, then she was 3 million dollars in debt, then she was overworked to the point of breaking her hip on stage, then she had to rush an album wish was essentially her life work and had everyone leave/betray her when it just didn't work. Add to that all the failed romantic relationships and her family's apparent obsession with her dead aunt and you have Gaga today.

But some people will dismiss all of that cause she's a superstar with money and y'know, glitz and glamour.

Yeah exactly, I bet a lot of famous people are in a similar situation as her but they just aren't vocal about it so no one really knows. Shes so brave to come out about her personal life they way she does and brings awareness to these issues :applause:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

not asher613
13 hours ago, Tan Fei said:

Now she needs supportive fans , a man to shower her with all the love  and plenty of rest :hug:

a man she can share her vulnerability with, hopefully. shes very mature about her weaknesses translating her pain into awareness and support for others but my wish is for her to have someone she doesn't need to empower. that it's worth sharing her vulnerabilities for her own self. so she can know acceptance fully. it's a deep thing I never experienced until I got married. I love her forever. I wish it could help but really she needs someone close to her who can empower her.

maybe it sounds funny. we imagine a star being adored by everyone but a good heart like hers always tends towards being supportive of everyone else. 

I hope she knows that we can see her strength, her perseverance is inspiring, and we are grateful for the sacrifices she makes to continue creating and working so hard to tour. She has enough money to quit but we have some of our favorite things only because she goes above the call, pushes herself for her art. I know she has her fans in mind when she does this. I think she's still working on finding a balance to cycle creativity for a career of longevity. its very hard in an industry that wants to make as much money as possible by constantly capturing the moment. for promos, through constant social media interaction. always churning out for money now is a big strain on an artist. it's like asking a hairdresser to become a wig model. like asking an engineer to become a car salesman. she's good at it so they like her a lot, but it's a strain. a real one with real consequences.

sigh.

I wish I loved her enough to make her feel better. I wish I could fix her with my love. 

JustYouandI
12 hours ago, gordo said:

Because I do hope she's not lying I mean come on the list is long 

Bullying

Depression

Anxiety

Abuse

Lupus

Rheumatoid arthritis

Anorexia

Bulimia

Rape

Drugs Addiction

PTSD

Fibromyalgia

The best part is the all of those are linked, and they all can be explained as the causes and results of of each other. 

GypsyBabe

I'm just thinking about how her bravery to speak up about this, knowing it's an invisible illness, will help other people feel brave too. :flutter: 

⚯͛

Archived